Other
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
United Arab Emirates
Sir,

Mr.....joined us in the month of October as a Sales Executive. We have received all documents from Mr..., pertaining to his visa transfer to our sponsorship in the month of February 2010 and submitted to the Head Office in the same month. But so far his sponsorship has not been changed and visa not stamped in his passport. I am afraid that if this situation persists, Mr........may look for another job and join competitor, so kindly do the needful to change his sponsorship at the earliest.

kfredson

Member Type
Academic
Sir,

Mr.....joined us in the month of October as a Sales Executive. We have received all documents from Mr..., pertaining to his visa transfer to our sponsorship (i am not sure what this means but perhaps it would be clear in your country) in the month of February 2010 and submitted to the Head Office in the same month. But so far his sponsorship has not been changed and the visa has not been stamped in his passport. I am afraid that if this situation persists, Mr........may look for another job and join a competitor, so kindly do [STRIKE]the [/STRIKE]what is [STRIKE]needful[/STRIKE] needed to change his sponsorship at [STRIKE]the [/STRIKE]your earliest convenience.

I hope this is helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.