Congratulations to RonBee

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Guest
Yes! Congratulations to RonBee for breaking the record by posting over 5,000 mesages to the learners of English thoroughout the world. You are the first one to post the answer when there is a question.Perhaps, one of this day, I would like to invite you to visit my beautiful country ( somewhere in Asia ). I would also like to extend my invitation to the rest of Usingenglish Forum members to visit my country in the near future. All of you are great teachers and webmasters (red and tdol ). I do hope that this forum will remain forever. This is the best way for learners of English to learn and share ideas. We can't get this type of forum in classrooms! No way.

Have all of you been to any country in Asia ? Have you ever tasted a mouth-watering Asian cuisine ? or Do you like to go jungle trekking in thick and verdant tropical jungle to get rid of boredom, stress or boredom ?

Once again, congratulations to all the teachers and webmasters of Usingenglish forum.
 
H

Hong Kong Chinese

Guest
Vow, I didn’t believe it – 5,000 postings!
Sir Ronbee – you must be the most hard-working bees who can break a “geanius” Record – I can’t spell it right! What a regret!
 

RonBee

Moderator
Joined
Feb 9, 2003
Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Asian student said:
Yes! Congratulations to RonBee for breaking the record by posting over 5,000 mesages to the learners of English thoroughout the world. You are the first one to post the answer when there is a question.Perhaps, one of this day, I would like to invite you to visit my beautiful country ( somewhere in Asia ). I would also like to extend my invitation to the rest of Usingenglish Forum members to visit my country in the near future. All of you are great teachers and webmasters (red and tdol ). I do hope that this forum will remain forever. This is the best way for learners of English to learn and share ideas. We can't get this type of forum in classrooms! No way.

Have all of you been to any country in Asia ? Have you ever tasted a mouth-watering Asian cuisine ? or Do you like to go jungle trekking in thick and verdant tropical jungle to get rid of boredom, stress or boredom ?

Once again, congratulations to all the teachers and webmasters of Usingenglish forum.

I couldn't help but notice the title of this thread. It certainly got my attention. :wink:

Thanks for the kudos. Unfortunately, because I must sleep I can't be the first every time. Also, I sometimes get it wrong. :oops:

I do my best though, and the people whom I have tried to help seem to think I am doing some good. :D

Thanks for the post. Unfortunately, you didn't mention the name of your country. How can I visit it if I don't know its name?

Please post again. Tell us a little about yourself. Do you want me to offer corrections to your posts?

:)
 

RonBee

Moderator
Joined
Feb 9, 2003
Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Hong Kong Chinese said:
Vow, I didn’t believe it – 5,000 postings!
Sir Ronbee – you must be the most hard-working bees who can break a “geanius” Record – I can’t spell it right! What a regret!

It's genius (not that I am one).

(Technically, I didn't break a record, though I did set one, but it keeps changing.)

May I give you a compliment? I think you have put up some of the most interesting posts I have seen.

:D
 

Tdol

Editor, UsingEnglish.com
Staff member
Joined
Nov 13, 2002
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
Asian student said:
Yes! Congratulations to RonBee for breaking the record by posting over 5,000 mesages to the learners of English thoroughout the world. You are the first one to post the answer when there is a question.Perhaps, one of this day, I would like to invite you to visit my beautiful country ( somewhere in Asia ). I would also like to extend my invitation to the rest of Usingenglish Forum members to visit my country in the near future. All of you are great teachers and webmasters (red and tdol ). I do hope that this forum will remain forever. This is the best way for learners of English to learn and share ideas. We can't get this type of forum in classrooms! No way.

Have all of you been to any country in Asia ? Have you ever tasted a mouth-watering Asian cuisine ? or Do you like to go jungle trekking in thick and verdant tropical jungle to get rid of boredom, stress or boredom ?

Once again, congratulations to all the teachers and webmasters of Usingenglish forum.

I am relocating to Asia in the autumn. ;-)
 

MikeNewYork

VIP Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2002
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
RonBee said:
Hong Kong Chinese said:
Vow, I didn’t believe it – 5,000 postings!
Sir Ronbee – you must be the most hard-working bees who can break a “geanius” Record – I can’t spell it right! What a regret!

It's genius (not that I am one).

(Technically, I didn't break a record, though I did set one, but it keeps changing.)

May I give you a compliment? I think you have put up some of the most interesting posts I have seen.

:D

You are being characteristically humble, but you have really done a great job building this forum up to what it is. :cheers:
 

RonBee

Moderator
Joined
Feb 9, 2003
Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Thanks a bunch, Mike!

:cheers:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top