[General] considering a lot of parallel arrangements.

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
(We have 2 concrete Batching plants near our project site. We stopped one plant recently due to quality concerns. We have to issue RFI(Request for Inspection) to the client through portal. If concrete not poured on the particular date RFI will be rejected. We have to ensure many pre-arrangements of third-party technician for testing, vehicles entry passes, concrete availability and field arrangements for pouring of concrete).

#1. As per our discussions in the last QC meeting, we had requested to extend validity of concrete pouring RFI 24 hrs from the time of inspection considering a lot of parallel arrangements. If concrete not poured for the particular structures within 24 hours, we will cancel it and issue a new RFI.

# 2. As per our discussions in the last QC meeting, we had requested to extend validity of concrete pouring RFI 24 hrs from the time of inspection considering third party technician arrangements, vechicle gate entry passes, concrete availability and field pouring arrangements. If concrete not poured for the particular structures within 24 hours, we will cancel it and issue a new RFI.

In#2, I have elaborated my concerns and I want to prefer this one. I would like to highlight our difficulties for the concrete pouring of structures. The purpose of this request is to avoid rejection of RFI to minimize the documentations.

Is the word I used “considering” in above correct? Could you please suggest me to write it in a better way?

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
..we had requested to extend validity of concrete pouring RFI to 24 hrs from the time of inspection

I think you need a "to" for the sentence to make sense. How is the time extended?

I think it would be clearer if you write: ..considering the various factors which affect the concrete pour such as ...