Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
Armenian
Home Country
Armenia
Current Location
Russian Federation
Correction of mistakes? In Russian Schools schoolchildren have to do it after the test. Here the teacher analyses their mistakes. Do you have it in English schools? I'd like to know your opinion, native speakers....

Member Type
English Teacher
The variety of teaching methods in the United States are plentiful. There isn't a consensus on what teachers must do in the classroom. However, I can say with absolute certainty that there are teachers in the United States that require students to make corrections to a test after completion.

On a personal note, the college system is far superior to high school. :-( Perhaps it's because the universities are funded by its students and not the government.

Harry Smith

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
Armenian
Home Country
Armenia
Current Location
Russian Federation
The variety of teaching methods in the United States are plentiful. There isn't a consensus on what teachers must do in the classroom. However, I can say with absolute certainty that there are teachers in the United States that require students to make corrections to a test after completion.

On a personal note, the college system is far superior to high school. :-( Perhaps it's because the universities are funded by its students and not the government.

Аnd how do you call it? The correction of mistakes or Error correction or maybe something else?

Status
Not open for further replies.