Other
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Russian Federation
Current Location
Russian Federation
Hello everyone

I'd like to ask if the following sentence sounds good.

Managers and employees inclined to the fact that “in the work of employees it is important to be guided by interests and expectations of business partners and clients, it is important for them to understand their position, to understand the way they see the situation."

The phrase "it is important for them" refers to employees.
The phrase "the way they see the situation" refers to business partners and clients.

Anglika

No Longer With Us
Member Type
Other
Hello everyone

I'd like to ask if the following sentence sounds good.

Managers and employees inclined to the fact that “in the work of the employees it is important that they are guided by the interests and expectations of business partners and clients, and that it is important for them to understand their position, to understand the way they see the situation." the perceptions of these partners and clients in relation to the employees' roles.

The phrase "it is important for them" refers to employees.
The phrase "the way they see the situation" refers to business partners and clients.

I think that is what is meant.

susiedqq

Key Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
How about:

Managers and employees are inclined to believe that for the employee, it is important to be guided by the interests and expectations of the business partners and clients, and it is important for the employee to understand the client's position and the way they see the situation."

KLPNO

Member Type
Other
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Russian Federation
Current Location
Russian Federation
How about:

Managers and employees are inclined to believe that for the employee, it is important to be guided by the interests and expectations of the business partners and clients, and it is important for the employee to understand the client's position and the way they see the situation."
I think this phrasing is one of the closest to the meaning of the original russian phrase..

Status
Not open for further replies.