English Native Would Like Pen Pals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobbieCook

Hello, my name is Robbie. I'm an 18 year old male and I have lived in England for my entire life. I would greatly enjoy having pen pals from all over the world to learn about the country in which they live, and also their culture. I'm willing to help people with their English if they'd like me to. :-D

simoCA88

Hi, my name's Simone , I'm italian and i live in Cagliari , the capital of Sardinia.
I speak quite well :-? english, altough sometimes i do confusion with prepositon and when i have to do a question.
So , i 'd like to know new people form all the wordl, evn if my passion is London...
Bye

MagicGirl86

Member Type
English Teacher
Hi Englishman!
My name is Andrea I'm from Colombia and I am really interested in gettin in contact with people from England.
I really like your country because I think it carries magical stories about thie people and because the history of your country is pretty interesting.
Besides, I'm about to present FCE examination this december and if I can have the opportunity to practice my English, much better!

Please write to me back if you are interested.
Hugs and Kisses from Colombia:)

Bye

E

Einste

I know nothing about england except that it has two city called London and Amsterdam and there's a very big clock in London, right? Well, I'm living in a completely different culture. My country is Vietnam, it's in South-East Asia. I don't think England and Vietnam have things in common. By the way, I'm quite interested in your culture. Why don't we be pen friends?

BuddyGuy

hi,guy ,it 's glad to konw you here,i am Buddy from China,22 years old ,i would like to make friend from all over the world as well. so tell me your mail address,i will contact with you.
regards

Fitness Lover

Member Type
Student or Learner
Hello, my name is Robbie. I'm an 18 year old male and I have lived in England for my entire life. I would greatly enjoy having pen pals from all over the world to learn about the country in which they live, and also their culture. I'm willing to help people with their English if they'd like me to. :-D

hello everybody,

from my viewpoint, it is nice to meet other people from diffierent countries to exchange the cultures and practise english with them my teacher :lol: .

In case you wanna keep in touch this is my Skype name ------> Fitness_Lover

Good Luck

pfizer

hi ! i'm new here and i would like to improve my english and find new english friends on the web. i'm a 25 years old guy from belgium. i like books, tv, and the town of london. i try to go to london every once in a year cause i so like this town.

trinity72

Hi my name is Trin

I'm from the UK but I'd like to learn a new language.

I have met up with a few people already off MotivatingMates.com to learn French - they are good fun.

Please get in touch:shock:

csiperke

Hi Robbie!
I'm a new member here and I would be glad if we could be Pen Pals. I live in Hungary, I'm a 19 years old girl, learning English in the university, but I need some improvement.
Please feel free to write me, on msn messenger as well (sayyes@vipmail.hu), because I don't think that I could check this site very often.;-)
Best wishes: Andi

Hi! my name is Damla. I am Turkish girl. But i am living in Saudi Arabia in Riyadh now. I like English language. So I'd like to meet English people. :)[B

the player

Member Type
Student or Learner
Hi,

I am from Algeria, I'd like to have some penpals from all over the world, especially to improve my english and also to make friends :-D

java_z

Hi Robbie, my name is Javiera and I am from Chile. I'm learning english at the university and I really need to practice my english, and it would be better if I speak with native speakers... I hope you can help me...
Best regards...javi z

Nessa

Member Type
Student or Learner
Hey I'm Nessa, I live in Colombia, I came here recently to improve my english and to meet interesting people from all over the world. England seems like an interesting place hey, I don't actually know know too much about it apart from the famous stuff, so it'd be nice to learn more.

MONICA-bcn

Hi Robbie! (and Hi everybody)
I´m Monica, I´m from Spain, Barcelona? Have you ever been here?

Have a nice weekend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.