English teaching songs

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

ruvi

Hello fellow techers! 8)

I am looking for two albums of English teaching songs, theone is "Mr. MOnday" and the other is "Goodbye, Rainbow". They were published in the 70's if I remember well, and contained excellent songs with lyrics to practose grammatical structures. If you know where they can be obtained, or if you know of their virtual existence in .wav or.mp3 format, please let me know.

Gratefully,
ruvi

Tdol

Editor, UsingEnglish.com
Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
I've had alook and not managed to find anything on the internet. There are a few mentions, but mostly from people, like you, looking for them.;-)

gala0999

Member Type
Student or Learner
I've had alook and not managed to find anything on the internet. There are a few mentions, but mostly from people, like you, looking for them.;-)

Hello fellow techers! 8)

I am looking for two albums of English teaching songs, theone is "Mr. MOnday" and the other is "Goodbye, Rainbow". They were published in the 70's if I remember well, and contained excellent songs with lyrics to practose grammatical structures. If you know where they can be obtained, or if you know of their virtual existence in .wav or.mp3 format, please let me know.

Gratefully,
ruvi

Hello, I´m a beginer student. I have a copy of Mister Monday.
I´m going to post it in mp3 format. You can find it at jesy2474.com

Status
Not open for further replies.