I would like to know [STRIKE]what is[/STRIKE] the difference between [STRIKE]Auume[/STRIKE] assume and presume (no question mark here) and between intuition and premonition. If someone can [STRIKE]please[/STRIKE] explain [STRIKE]me[/STRIKE] the meanings of [STRIKE]this[/STRIKE] these words to me, giving examples, [STRIKE]while explaining[/STRIKE] it would be very [STRIKE]usefula[/STRIKE] useful [STRIKE]dn[/STRIKE] and would help me. [STRIKE]better.[/STRIKE]
Note my corrections to your post. You made a lot of basic spelling errors and used incorrect capitalisation. Remember to follow these rules of written English at all times:
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with one appropriate punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I".
- Capitalise proper nouns. Don't capitalise common nouns.
- Do not put a space before a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
After you have studied the information in Piscean's links carefully, come back to us if you have any further questions. Try to use the four words in some sentences so that we can see if you are using them correctly.