Native Language
Indonesian
Home Country
Indonesia
Current Location
Indonesia
Hi,

I want to say this in formal English:

if the client's request for a funds withdrawal exceeds $500, this company will make several transfers to the client's bank account, each transfer amount is maximum $500.

How do I say this?

Is this correct: Your funds will be transferred to your bank account in $500 increments.
Or: The system will automatically make multiple transfers for any withdrawal request exceeding $500.
Or: Transfer to your bank account will be split into $500 amount.

Thank you.

J

J&K Tutoring

In future, please number your examples for easy reference by responders. I have done it for you:

1. Your funds will be transferred to your bank account in $500 increments.
2. The system will automatically make multiple transfers for any withdrawal request exceeding $500.
3. Transfer to your bank account will be split into $500 amount.

1. I suggest: Funds will be transferred to your bank account in increments not to exceed $500.
2. This one is pretty good as written, though it might be best to make it clear that the transfers will each be a maximum of $500. For instance, if you request $800, the system would not make 4 transfers of $200 each. Something like: For any withdrawal request exceeding $500, the system will automatically make multiple transfers. Each transfer will be $500, and the final transfer will be the balance.
3. I think that improvements to this one will end up being more or less the same as one of the above.

Status
Not open for further replies.