Interested in Language
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Costa Rica
Current Location
Costa Rica
Dear Teacher.
Could you help me to correct this text (a letter)

Dear Sir or Madam
Since the last ten years I have been involved in research subjects related to environmental cattle production systems. Moreover, in the last six months I have been fully involved in the area of mitigation and adaptation of climate change issues in the livestock sector. Therefore, with the aim to strength my knowledge in such issues I am very interested to be taking in account in the scholarships program of your University.
I am really interested in any of the following courses. First (I will type the name of the course), scheduled 23/7/2013 to 12/8/2013. Second to (here I will type the name of the course) scheduled 25/4/2013 to 15/5/2013.

Yours faithfully

Rover_KE

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
Dear Sir or Madam,

For the last ten years I have been involved in research subjects related to environmental cattle production systems. Moreover, in the last six months I have been fully involved in the area of mitigation and adaptation of climate change issues in the livestock sector. Therefore, with the aim of strengthening my knowledge in such issues I am very interested in participating in the scholarships program of your University.

I am really interested in both of the following courses: [STRIKE]First[/STRIKE] (I will type the name of the course), scheduled 23/7/2013 to 12/8/2013 and [STRIKE]Second[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] (here I will type the name of the course), scheduled 25/4/2013 to 15/5/2013.

Yours faithfully

Rover

Status
Not open for further replies.