Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
UK
I have tried to done it best as I can but I realize it still not right. Please someone for verify my or even I can pay for proper translate.

Ask for posibilities to futher development.

Three years have passed since I work for our company.
During this time I had gain expirience in different kind of jobs. From 319 cell when I have started with wrapping and trim, spraying skins,
serious quality verification. 405 Cell - similar jobs. Both Lectra, 538 cell - laminator, 550 when I work till now on foaming, but before I had also did
a skin preparations, and bladder, assebly job.
On my position I very offen do a job wich is not in my duties. I would do even more but very offen I am confined by the acces to appropriate tools,
and my competences are highly reduced. As the one person from all shifts I can operate, prepare, do a toolchange and repair all three press.
With referencesto my education (technical school of motor vehicle engineering) and hobby in this letter I would like to ask for futher training to became, maintenance, tool changer/setter, and for extend my cometence in an appropriate way.
I ask also for letting me know which you would interested in, or organize adequately courses. Eight maonths ago I done Fork lifts courses for
Counterbalance, Rich truck and PPT as I have informed and I have applied also for possible vacant. Unfortunatelly without any answer.
I am a reliable and competent worker, always happy to help. I believe my futher development will be beneficial to both sides.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Your sincerely,

If Tread is in wrong place please admin to move it. If Its not allowed please delete it.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I have tried to [STRIKE]done[/STRIKE] do [STRIKE]it[/STRIKE] the best [STRIKE]as[/STRIKE] I can but I realize it is still not right. [STRIKE]Please someone for verify my or even I can pay for proper translate. [/STRIKE] Please correct it for me.

I have written a letter to ask [STRIKE]for[/STRIKE] about possibilities [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] for further development.

[STRIKE]Three years have passed since[/STRIKE] I have worked for [STRIKE]our[/STRIKE] this company for three years.
During this time, I [STRIKE]had[/STRIKE] have gained experience in different [STRIKE]kind of jobs[/STRIKE] roles. [STRIKE]From 319 cell when[/STRIKE] I [STRIKE]have[/STRIKE] started in cell 319 with wrapping and trim, spraying skins and [STRIKE]serious[/STRIKE] quality [STRIKE]verification[/STRIKE] control. In cell 405, [STRIKE]Cell[/STRIKE] I did similar jobs.

Both Lectra, (I don't know what the underlined part means) In cell 538, [STRIKE]cell -[/STRIKE] I worked with a laminator, and in 550 [STRIKE]when[/STRIKE] where I still work, [STRIKE]till now[/STRIKE] I work on foaming. [STRIKE]but[/STRIKE] Before that, I [STRIKE]had[/STRIKE] also did [STRIKE]a[/STRIKE] skin preparations, and bladder, assembly job. (I don't know what the underlined part means.)

[STRIKE]On[/STRIKE] In my current, position I [STRIKE]very[/STRIKE] often [STRIKE]do a job[/STRIKE] undertake tasks which [STRIKE]is[/STRIKE] are not officially part [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] of my duties. I would do even more, but [STRIKE]very offen[/STRIKE] I am [STRIKE]confined[/STRIKE] prevented from doing so by the lack of access to the appropriate tools. [STRIKE]and my competences are highly reduced.[/STRIKE]

[STRIKE]As[/STRIKE] I am the [STRIKE]one[/STRIKE] only person [STRIKE]from[/STRIKE]on [STRIKE]all[/STRIKE] any [STRIKE]shifts[/STRIKE] shift [STRIKE]I[/STRIKE] who can operate, prepare, (operate and prepare what?) do a tool change and repair all three presses.

With [STRIKE]references[/STRIKE] reference to my education (technical school of motor vehicle engineering) and hobby in this letter I would like to ask for further training to became, maintenance, tool changer/setter, and for extend my cometence in an appropriate way. (This entire paragraph makes no sense.)

I would also like you [STRIKE]ask also for[/STRIKE] to [STRIKE]letting[/STRIKE] let me know which courses you can arrange for me to attend. [STRIKE]you would interested in, or organize adequately courses.[/STRIKE]

Eight [STRIKE]maonths[/STRIKE] months ago, I [STRIKE]done[/STRIKE] completed fork [STRIKE]lifts[/STRIKE] lift courses for Counterbalance, Rich truck and PPT.

[STRIKE]as I have informed and[/STRIKE] I have also applied [STRIKE]also[/STRIKE] for [STRIKE]possible[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]vacant[/STRIKE] vacancies. Unfortunately, I [STRIKE]without any[/STRIKE] have not received an answer.

I am a reliable and competent worker, always happy to help. I believe my further development will be beneficial to both sides.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Your sincerely,

If this thread is in the wrong place, please [STRIKE]admin to[/STRIKE] move it. If [STRIKE]Its[/STRIKE] it's not allowed, please delete it.

See my suggested amendments above. However, please note that a lot of it is very confusing. I don't understand the references to "cells", nor do I understand what a lot of your tasks and responsibilities actually were.
I'm sorry to tell you that your English is not really of a high enough standard to write such a letter yet.