Good way to study idioms

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Svetlana2004

Hi Everyone,
I am Svetlana, originally from Russia. Now I am living in Connecticut working and studying English in evening. My teacher recommended me to read a book called "Speak English Like an American" to practice my skills in speaking English and using common idioms. I like it very much and recommend it to you if you are like me and enjoy learning how people really talk in America. I learned many useful idioms, for example "tricks of the trade" and "buckle down". Most of all - it's a fun book to study. I bought mine online at www.languagesuccesspress.com. Let me know if you have other book suggestions. :p

palestine

hi svetlana I am Mona from palestine and I am English student and I read your note i like to improve my English skills but i can't get that book so I'll be very pleasured if you gave me any site which include this book.
mona
by
Svetlana2004 said:
Hi Everyone,
I am Svetlana, originally from Russia. Now I am living in Connecticut working and studying English in evening. My teacher recommended me to read a book called "Speak English Like an American" to practice my skills in speaking English and using common idioms. I like it very much and recommend it to you if you are like me and enjoy learning how people really talk in America. I learned many useful idioms, for example "tricks of the trade" and "buckle down". Most of all - it's a fun book to study. I bought mine online at www.languagesuccesspress.com. Let me know if you have other book suggestions. :p

palestine

hi svetlana I am Mona from palestine and I am English student and I read your note i like to improve my English skills but i can't get that book so I'll be very pleasured if you gave me any site which include this book.
mona
by

Hamid

Member Type
Student or Learner
Hello Mona ,Hope you are ok
My name is Hamid, I'm from Morocco
this is my first day at this nice forum and this is my first post :
if you still need the book " Speak English Like An American " so yu can download it, it's for you and anybody else

[Link deleted]

Hamid

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.