grammar

Status
Not open for further replies.

HARDWORK

Banned
Member Type
Student or Learner
I make silly grammatical mistakes when i speak english so i am planning to study all the basics of grammer where shall i start from and what should i study.After improving my grammer i want to improve my fluency in english what shall i do for this ,i dont have any1 at home with whom i can speak in english so can i improve my fluency

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I make silly grammatical mistakes when I speak English, so I am planning to study all the basics of grammar. Where [STRIKE]shall[/STRIKE] should I start [STRIKE]from[/STRIKE] and what should I study? After improving my grammar, I want to improve my fluency in English. [STRIKE]What shall[/STRIKE] How can I do [STRIKE]for[/STRIKE] this? I don't have [STRIKE]any1[/STRIKE] anyone at home with whom I can speak in English [STRIKE]so can i[/STRIKE] to improve my fluency.

Are there specific areas of grammar that you seem to slip up on when speaking? If so, identify them and practice, practice, practice! Write example sentences of each difficult grammatical point and learn them.

Your grammar mistakes must be confined mostly to your spoken English as there are almost none in your written piece above. However, if you are going to post on this forum often, you will wish to work on your capitalisation and your punctuation. See my marks above.

Status
Not open for further replies.