Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Korean
Home Country
South Korea
Current Location
South Korea
If you see any problems, can I have your comments?

WHether you handwrite your paper or type your paper on a compute, you have to follow basic paragraph form. ...the first word should be indenteed.. In other words, the first sentence of a paragrpah should start from the left. If you press the spae bar five times, that will the appropriate indent.

Anglika

No Longer With Us
Member Type
Other

WHether you handwrite your paper or type your paper on a compute, you have to follow basic paragraph form. The first word should be indenteed. In other words, the first sentence of a paragrpah should start from the left. If you press the spae bar five times, that will the appropriate indent.

Normally if you "tab", it will give you an indent.

You need to check these spellings.

Stilo

Member Type
Other
Native Language
English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK

Whether your paper is handwritten or typed (on a computer), you should (have to) follow the basic paragraph form.The first word should be indented, this means starting the first sentence of a paragraph slightly in from the left. If you press the space bar five times, that will the appropriate indent.

I would miss out computer as it is taken as read that ,these days, if a piece of work is typed it will be on a computer
( ) not required.
I have not commented on the content, of the piece as I would need to know the context.

Hope this helps bosun :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.