Student or Learner
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Russian Federation
Current Location
Russian Federation
Hello.
I want to know a Grammar checker tool like [URL removed] is OK or not. For example, In below sentence how many errors exist?
" I'm a Linux administrator and working on a big newspaper as a Network Administrator and a virtualization guy. My interesting in virtualization Goes back to school days When I see Microsoft Virtual PC for the first time. Nowadays, I'm working on Type 1 virtualization and security and my primary skills are launching Linux servers and hardening them, Doing virtualization like Xen, Citrix XenServer, VMware ESXi, KVM and Oracle VM and network administration. I have a good talent about learning new topics and I'm self-teaching"

The tool tell me no error exist and I want to know is it reliable?

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Welcome to the forum. :hi:

If that supposed "grammar checker" told you there were no errors in that paragraph, I strongly recommend that you never use the website again. It has missed multiple errors.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hello.
I want to know if a grammar checker tool like [URL removed] is OK or not. For example, how many errors are there in the paragraph below? [STRIKE]sentence how many errors exist?[/STRIKE]

" I'm a Linux administrator and working on a big newspaper as a Network Administrator and a virtualization guy. My interesting in virtualization Goes back to school days When I see Microsoft Virtual PC for the first time. Nowadays, I'm working on Type 1 virtualization and security and my primary skills are launching Linux servers and hardening them, Doing virtualization like Xen, Citrix XenServer, VMware ESXi, KVM and Oracle VM and network administration. I have a good talent about learning new topics and I'm self-teaching"

The tool tells me there are no errors [STRIKE]exist[/STRIKE] and I want to know if [STRIKE]is[/STRIKE] it is reliable.

Thank you.

Note my corrections to the top and bottom of your post above. I have not made any corrections to the main paragraph at this stage. There are errors but I'd like to see if you can spot them first. For example, there are a couple of capital letters that shouldn't be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.