Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Korean
Home Country
South Korea
Current Location
China
We are request to conduct the pre-inspection. However, the factory is postpone to start the production due to the power cord shortage . Therefore, I will not arrange the inspection now, and will keep you posted on the status. Appreciate for your follow up.

riverkid

Banned
Member Type
English Teacher
We are request to conduct the pre-inspection. However, the factory is postpone to start the production due to the power cord shortage . Therefore, I will not arrange the inspection now, and will keep you posted on the status. Appreciate for your follow up.

Zoe, this reads like a telegram so it's difficult to know what exactly it is you are trying to say. I'll give it a whirl but I can't promise that I will give an accurate rendition of what you want to say.

We are request to conduct the pre-inspection. [who is to do the 'pre-inxpection'?]

However, the factory is postponing the start of production due to a/the power cord shortage.

Therefore, I will not arrange the inspection now and I will keep you posted on the status. I would appreciate your follow up.

susiedqq

Key Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
We have been requested to have a pre-inspection. However, the factory has had to postpone production, due to a power cord shortage. Therefore, we can not have the inspection at this time. We will keep you posted on the status of the factory. We appreciate your follow-up.

(I am assuming that an outside source wants to come in to conduct an inspection)

Status
Not open for further replies.