hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tdol

Editor, UsingEnglish.com
Staff member
Joined
Nov 13, 2002
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
Hi, Sara, you're in the right place. You should say 'I want to learn English'. :hi:
 

MikeNewYork

VIP Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2002
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
sara_pk said:
I am new in english forum.I wont to learn english .

Welcome, Sara. :D
 

RonBee

Moderator
Joined
Feb 9, 2003
Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Hi, Sara!

Where are you from?

What's your first language?

:hi:
 
S

sara_pk

Guest
RonBee said:
Hi, Sara!

Where are you from?

What's your first language?

:hi:

i from in pakistan.
my first language is urdu.
my english is very weak.Proudtobemuslim say me join the usingenglish forum. i need your halp.
 

MikeNewYork

VIP Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2002
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
sara_pk said:
RonBee said:
Hi, Sara!

Where are you from?

What's your first language?

:hi:

i from in pakistan.
my first language is urdu.
my english is very weak.Proudtobemuslim say me join the usingenglish forum. i need your halp.

Proud is one of our favorite people. You are welcome to participate in any of our discussion threads or you may post your own questions. :wink:
 

Tdol

Editor, UsingEnglish.com
Staff member
Joined
Nov 13, 2002
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
Hi, Sara, and welcome. Remember that language improves by using it, so feel free to write anything here. And do please say hi to Proud from me. :hi:
 
S

sara_pk

Guest
tdol said:
Hi, Sara, and welcome. Remember that language improves by using it, so feel free to write anything here. And do please say hi to Proud from me. :hi:
hi,
ok I will use it . :)
 

Tdol

Editor, UsingEnglish.com
Staff member
Joined
Nov 13, 2002
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
You're doing fine.;-)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top