hi

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Hi,
I have still been learning English . And there is no a teacher of English who is English her/his first language to help to me. I sometimes get some questions in learning in English. For example ; one which of them are correct of those sentences as grammatically.That is how I should be asking it or using which the form of sentence , “or I still do some wrongs in English and I still make some errors in English.
Please,could you correct it?
Best regards

izabela

Hi,

Let me correct all of your sentences.

I have still been learning English.

I am still learning English.

And there is no a teacher of English who is English her/his first language to help to me.

I do not know any native English teachers.

I sometimes get some questions in learning in English.

Sometimes, I have questions about English.

For example ; one which of them are correct of those sentences as grammatically.

For example, "Which of the sentences are grammatically correct?"

That is how I should be asking it or using which the form of sentence , “or I still do some wrongs in English and I still make some errors in English.

How should I be asking about those sentences? I still make some errors in English.

Please,could you correct it? This one if fine.

Can you tell me what your first language is?

Iza

izabela

Hi,

I do not want to confuse you. The last sentence should be "This one is fine".....not "if fine"

Iza

izabela said:
Hi,

Let me correct all of your sentences.

I have still been learning English.

I am still learning English.

And there is no a teacher of English who is English her/his first language to help to me.

I do not know any native English teachers.

I sometimes get some questions in learning in English.

Sometimes, I have questions about English.

For example ; one which of them are correct of those sentences as grammatically.

For example, "Which of the sentences are grammatically correct?"

That is how I should be asking it or using which the form of sentence , “or I still do some wrongs in English and I still make some errors in English.

How should I be asking about those sentences? I still make some errors in English.

Please,could you correct it? This one if fine.

Can you tell me what your first language is?

Iza

Status
Not open for further replies.