how aboout my resume? could u give me some suggestion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

RESUME
Personal Information
Full name: Wong Pei
English name: Chanel
Place of Birth: Shanghai, China
Date of Birth: 16 May 1982
Means of Communication: Home Telephone: 021-64668184
Mobil Phone: 13817566092
E-mail: angel_chanel@sohu.com
Address: Room 504 Building A No.555 Nan Chang Road Shanghai 200031
Education
l 2000-2005 Bachelor Degree of Economics, International Economics and Trade, Sydney Institute of Language and Commerce, Shanghai University, Shanghai, China.
l 1997-2000 Fu Dan Senior High School, outstanding League branch Secretary.
Work Experience
l 2002 Summer Vacation Administrative Assistant, YanZhong Ltd. Company Vehicle Accessories, Shanghai. Managing sales documents and files, providing quality after-sales service.
l October 2002 Volunteer for the social whip-round, YinXin Cultural Co. Ltd.
Summary of Qualifications
l Native Chinese Speaker, fluent in Mandarin and Shanghainese. Excellent English with proficiency in listening, speaking£¬reading, and writing.
Relevant certificates:
1.July 2003 Certificate IV in English Studies-SILC Program issued by Insearch of University of Technology, Sydney
2.March 2003 Certificate for State College English Test ¨C Level 6
3September 2002 Passed the written exams of English Middle-level Accredited Interpreter Certificate
3.March 2002 Certificate for State College English Test ¨CLevel 4
l Skillful in computer operation, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
l Ability to write commercial plan and business report both in English and Chinese independently. Included < The Comparisons of Securities Trading Online Between China and Foreign Countries >. <Marketing plan Report>.
l Confident and conscientious. Easily adjust to the new environment and handled with interpersonal relationship.
l Perfect communication skills and organizational skills.
l Patient and great endurance.
Self Recommendation
I am a bright, cheerful and lively girl, and willing to accept the challenge under the new environment very much. I can bear hardships and do everything with patience and conscientiousness. Also good communication, language ability is available. I can treat others quite well with affinity. I would like to adjust myself to adapt to the development under the new environment.

Tdol

Editor, UsingEnglish.com
Staff member
Member Type
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
Means of Communication: Home Telephone: 021-64668184

I'd delete 'Means of Communication'- it's unnecessary as most people know what a phone is. 'Contact Details' might be the phrase you're looking for.

PS- I wouldn't use the word 'girl' in a resume. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.