how to reach the fluency?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Could you please tell me some most effective ways that I can develope my English Language skills?

Tanja

Member Type
English Teacher
zahra said:
Could you please tell me some most effective ways that I can develope my English Language skills?

My own experience shows that in order to improve the fluency, you have to speak, speak and speak. Nothing else can help more. The only question is: where to find that person who you can talk in English to?

I have the same problem. In the ploace where I study we *unfortunately* only listen, write and read. Why do not teachers understand that learning a language occurs through the speaking... :? :roll:

alexandre42

Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
French
Home Country
France
Current Location
France
Tanja said:
zahra said:

My own experience shows that in order to improve the fluency, you have to speak, speak and speak. Nothing else can help more. The only question is: where to find that person who you can talk in English to?

I have the same problem. In the ploace where I study we *unfortunately* only listen, write and read. Why do not teachers understand that learning a language occurs through the speaking... :? :roll:

I agree . Speak , Speak....is the only way to get fluency . I've had an experience with a non native speaker who spoke a correct English and I've realized really some progress .

Status
Not open for further replies.