I need help in deciding the key supports of my thesis

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Prakinator

Hi ppl I need your help. I am writing an essay about cross-border and online prescription drugs trade. My position in my thesis statement is this trade being beneficial to all the players of it. I have also racked up some research notes on the topic from statistics and opinions that supports both sides found in newspaper and magazine articles. However, I am having trouble deciding which key points I should point out in my essay. Please give me some feedbacks! Thank you.

Tdol

Editor, UsingEnglish.com
Staff member
Member Type
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
Without knowing which points you wish to make, it is hard to prioritise them.;-)

P

Prakinator

Can anyone please suggest more key points so that I can categorize my notes? Here are the key points that I've identified:

against cross-border prescription drug trade: shortages, safety
support cross-border prescription drug trade: rising drug prices, employment opportunities, tax dollars generation, ensured safety
neutral stuff: price facts and its flow chart, interests of all the players, Statistics Canada stats, public policy of price control

twostep

Prakinator said:
Can anyone please suggest more key points so that I can categorize my notes? Here are the key points that I've identified:

against cross-border prescription drug trade: shortages, safety
support cross-border prescription drug trade: rising drug prices, employment opportunities, tax dollars generation, ensured safety
neutral stuff: price facts and its flow chart, interests of all the players, Statistics Canada stats, public policy of price control

You may want to do your homeowork in detail.

Status
Not open for further replies.