I want to study Eglish well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Guest
My name is Wenxian Tong,I am a Chenese.I like English very well!
I am studying Math And Computer in Central South University now.
As a student of grade two,I think my English hasn't improved a little Duering this two year,so I am a little worried. Of course studying English must be by himself,but if it can afforded a good surrounding and gave
some advice or helped us,I think my English can improve quicker.
when I know this Forums,I am very happy,I think I would come here frequntly and study many thingsI want.
Thank you!
I want to make freind with anybody liking English!Let us study hard!
Thank you forever!
 

Tdol

Editor, UsingEnglish.com
Staff member
Joined
Nov 13, 2002
Member Type
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
There are plenty of students and teachers here to help you. I'll reread your post a bit later and add some comments. ;-)
 

RonBee

Moderator
Joined
Feb 9, 2003
Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Since you didn't exactly ask any questions, I'll just offer some corrections.

Anonymous said:
My name is Wenxian Tong,I am a Chenese.I like English very well!

  • My name is Wenxian Tong. I am a Chinese. I like English very much.

I have been wondering if it is okay to use "Chinese" as a noun. Apparently, it is.

Anonymous said:
I am studying Math And Computer in Central South University now.

  • I am studying math and computers at Central South University now.

The name of a subject (example: history) isn't capitalized, but a course name (example: American History) is capitalized.

Anonymous said:
As a student of grade two,I think my English hasn't improved a little Duering this two year,so I am a little worried.

  • As a student of grade two, I don't think my English has improved much during the past two years, so I am a little worried.

That's all for now.

:)
 

RonBee

Moderator
Joined
Feb 9, 2003
Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Anonymous said:
Of course studying English must be by himself,but if it can afforded a good surrounding and gave
some advice or helped us,I think my English can improve quicker.

  • With the help of the people here, I think my English can improve faster.

Anonymous said:
when I know this Forums,I am very happy,I think I would come here frequntly and study many thingsI want.
Thank you!

  • I am very happy to have found this forum. I think I will come here frequently and study many things. Thank you!

I want to make freind with anybody liking English!Let us study hard!
Thank you forever![/quote]

  • I want to make friends with anybody who likes English. Let's study hard! Thank you forever!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top