Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
My name is Gary Murphy I am a native speaker of English. I am from the United States of America. My desire is to supplement my income. I will tutor students online, via Yahoo messenger. I currently have two students. They are Korean men. I have experience teaching and tutorinig Korean students. I met my students during a trip to Republic of the Philippines. I taught English to Koreans and helped Filipino students. Students, who have basic or conversant knowledge of English, should study with me. I will teach any person, any nation.
I will find students here. I will write material for others. I will train to improve my performance. Please contact me here, and contact me via pm or email.

tazzygirl

Member Type
Student or Learner
i need help

hi i read your message, and i just want to ask for your help. i wrote a personal statement for my scholarship but i wasnt sure if it was right.hope you can help me to edit it.

peter123

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Hong Kong
hi there,

I want to join. my hotmail: jump123@live.hk
i have a cam.

peter

GaryEM

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I sent private message ( PM ) to the persons who replied. All future replies, I will send PM to you. Thank you for contacting me.
I still seek students.

pariya

Member Type
Student or Learner
Hi,
Do you help ppl who r from Iran???
I would be glad if u hepl me in boosting my english proficiency.
Thanks in Advance.

susiedqq

Key Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I will edit (for grammar & sentence structure) lengthly essays and motivational letters.

See my web site at knowenglishsite(dot)com.

Tdol

Editor, UsingEnglish.com
Staff member
Member Type
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
Susie, there's no need to do that with links; it's emails that get changed. KnowEnglishSite ;-)

sucucas

Member Type
Student or Learner
Hi:

What are your fees for your online tutoring? English is my second language. I have been studying english ever since I came in (5 years ago), however I still need help.

Phoenix Wu

Member Type
Student or Learner
My name is Gary Murphy I am a native speaker of English. I am from the United States of America. My desire is to supplement my income. I will tutor students online, via Yahoo messenger. I currently have two students. They are Korean men. I have experience teaching and tutorinig Korean students. I met my students during a trip to Republic of the Philippines. I taught English to Koreans and helped Filipino students. Students, who have basic or conversant knowledge of English, should study with me. I will teach any person, any nation.
I will find students here. I will write material for others. I will train to improve my performance. Please contact me here, and contact me via pm or email.

Hi,I just finished to read and I am very interesting to learn English.I hope I can get a chance to learn English with you.I hope you can help me...I am really enjoy it...
Thanks a lots.
This is my E-mail address:phoenixfeng@yahoo.com
I hope you can tell me your E-mail address..
Hope talk to you as soon..:lol:;-)
Thank you so much

RonBee

Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Re: i need help

hi i read your message, and i just want to ask for your help. i wrote a personal statement for my scholarship but i wasnt sure if it was right.hope you can help me to edit it.
Hi! I read your message, and I just want to ask for your help. I wrote a personal statement for my scholarship, but I wasn't sure if it was right. I hope you can help me edit it.
Go here: Editing & Writing Topics - UsingEnglish.com ESL Forum

:)

RonBee

Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Hi:

What are your fees for your online tutoring? English is my second language. I have been studying english ever since I came in (5 years ago), however I still need help.
We help people for free here on this site.
:)

GaryEM

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Hey everyone!
Yes I help for free here, but I hope to find regular tutoring sessions online.
I use Skype and Yahoo. If you have one or two questions, ask here. Anyone will help you; I will help too. If you need extra studies or help with your courses, talk to me. I will teach you.

jackpaul

Member Type
Student or Learner
teachingenglishoverseas.org provide online education at home. you can get higher degree without attend any classes and good option for those who can not affored college study.

-------------------
teaching jobs

acissej

Member Type
English Teacher

hi, my name is jess and I'm an English tutor. I would like to start tutoring online but am unsure how to go about it. Could you give me tips on how you teach online? And an idea of how much you charge for this? You can PM me if you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.