I would like seat number A2 to be shifted beside my seat. Could you please do this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tufguy

VIP Member
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Suppose I am booking the train tickets and my friend and we have been allotted seats that are far from each other then what do I need to say to get my friend's seat closer to mine?

1) I would like seat number A2 to be shifted beside my seat. Could you please do this?

While booking seats at a theater

1) I would like to get these two seats together can you do this?

At a hotel.

2) The rooms that you are allotting to my friends are far from mine. Can you allotte them rooms closer to mine?

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Suppose I am booking [strike]the[/strike] train tickets and my friend and [STRIKE]we[/STRIKE] I have been [STRIKE]allotted[/STRIKE] allocated seats that are far away from each other. [STRIKE]then[/STRIKE] What do I need to say to get my [STRIKE]friend's[/STRIKE] friend seated closer to [STRIKE]mine[/STRIKE] me?

1) I would like my friend, who is in seat number A2, to be [STRIKE]shifted beside my seat[/STRIKE] moved next to me. Could you please do this?

While booking seats at a theater:

1) I would like to get these two seats together. Can you do this?

At a hotel:

2) The rooms that you are [STRIKE]allotting[/STRIKE] allocating to my friends are far away from mine. Can you [STRIKE]allotte[/STRIKE] allocate them rooms closer to mine?

See above. You aren't asking the train company to "move seat 2A" - they can't move the seat!

Status
Not open for further replies.