I'm just like my mother

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil's tear

Member Type
Student or Learner
Hello teachers. Could you check my writing here:

Just like my mother when she was 22 years. Yes I should be polite I should be shy and I most say yes or no for a guy even though I want crying or dying.

Just like my mother when she was standing in the kitchen and making their dining with her tears even though she wants somebody that can make her feel alive.

Just like my mom when her father hardly tried to wipe her tears when she thought about refusing.

I'm not ready for it. I'm in love with another. I can't understand anything and I don't want to understand what they are planning to do.
I also don't like to bring shame to my family by my lover. I just would like to live with him. I'm a girl I'm a school of my man's feelings.

Last edited:

RonBee

Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Just like my mother when she was 22 years. Yes I should be polite I should be shy and I most say yes or no for a guy even though I want crying or dying.
I'm just like my mother when she was 22 years old. Yes, I should be polite and I should be shy, and I must say "yes" or "no" to a man even though I feel like crying or dying.

Just like my mother when she was standing in the kitchen and making their dining with her tears even though she wants somebody that can make her feel alive.
I'm just like my mother when she was standing in the kitchen and making their dinner through her tears even though she wanted somebody who could make her feel alive.

Just like my mom when her father hardly tried to wipe her tears when she thought about refusing.
I'm just like my mother was when her father hardly tried to wipe her tears when she thought about refusing.

I'm not ready for it. I'm in love with another. I can't understand anything and I don't want to understand what they are planning to do. I also don't like to bring shame to my family by my lover. I just would like to live with him.
I'm not ready for it. I'm in love with another. I can't understand anything, and I don't want to understand what they are planning to do. I also don't want to bring shame to my family by marrying my lover. I just would like to live with him.
I'm a girl I'm a school of my man's feelings.
:?:

Devil's tear

Member Type
Student or Learner
I'm just like my mother when she was 22 years old. Yes, I should be polite and I should be shy, and I must say "yes" or "no" to a man even though I feel like crying or dying.
I'm just like my mother when she was standing in the kitchen and making their dinner through her tears even though she wanted somebody who could make her feel alive.
I'm just like my mother was when her father hardly tried to wipe her tears when she thought about refusing.

I'm not ready for it. I'm in love with another. I can't understand anything, and I don't want to understand what they are planning to do. I also don't want to bring shame to my family by marrying my lover. I just would like to live with him.
:?:
Thank you RonBee. Leave the last phrase:).

Devil's tear

Member Type
Student or Learner
You're welcome.

:-D​

I'm not sure what you mean by that. Delete it?
:-?

No RonBee what I mean is: I'm a school of feelings. It means that I'm stuffed with feelings for my man:-D.
In fact, I know that it's not right coz I don't know English idioms very well. I had to use some idiom to explain what I mean. I'll learn them by heart after my exams inshalla.
Thanks a lot for your help.:)

RonBee

Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I'm full of feelings.
I'm a volcano.
Inside me live all the seasons.
I just can't hide what I feel inside.
I'm bursting with feelings.
Inside me is a cauldron of emotion.
I am a pot about to boil over.
I have a pressure cooker inside me.
My feelings cannot be contained.
I'm boiling inside.
Those feelings are born and live inside me.

:)

Devil's tear

Member Type
Student or Learner
Oh that's so beautiful and it describes what has happened

I'm full of feelings.
I'm a volcano.
Inside me live all the seasons.
I just can't hide what I feel inside.
I'm bursting with feelings.
Inside me is a cauldron of emotion.
I am a pot about to boil over.
I have a pressure cooker inside me.
My feelings cannot be contained.
I'm boiling inside.
Those feelings are born and live inside me.

with you my life started
from you my feelings learned how to be captured
write me a song without any end
narrate me a story by another end
My heart has burned for you and it's bleeding
You put me in the spell even when I'm sleeping
I fancy you without hope nor mercy
All I have is your memories which smile to me
All I need is your presence and touchs
it's too late to say that I want to go back
I've broken

I know it's not like yours.

RonBee

Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
My heart is broken never to be mended.
It's an ongoing story never to be ended.

:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.