Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Azerbaijani
Home Country
Azerbaijan
Current Location
Turkey
Hi, again!!! How are doing all?:-D I`m as always struggling with medical stuff;-):lol:
By the way I see it`s birthday of Nedira(though I don`t know her so much) But I`ll say:Congratulations, Nedira & Hope one day we`ll be mutual friends , too;-)

Hortence

VIP Member
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
French
Home Country
Canada
Current Location
Canada
Hi, again!!! How are doing all?:-D I`m as always struggling with medical stuff;-):lol:
By the way I see it`s birthday of Nedira(though I don`t know her so much) But I`ll say:Congratulations, Nedira &Hope one day we`ll be mutual friends , too;-)

Hi Azami Asli!

I'm at the office at the moment. When I saw that you were in International Café, I stop to say hello!

Have a great day Doctor (or evening??)!

Bye now!

AZAMI ASLI

Key Member
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Azerbaijani
Home Country
Azerbaijan
Current Location
Turkey
Oh, thanks much, Hortence for attention to me;-).It`s great when someone think like that about you!
By the way, how is your works?
Good Luck to You and Others...;-)
P.S:I`m trying to visit sometimes but...you know reason))

Hortence

VIP Member
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
French
Home Country
Canada
Current Location
Canada
Oh, thanks much, Hortence for attention to me;-).It`s great when someone think like that about you!
By the way, how is your works?
Good Luck to You and Others...;-)
P.S:I`m trying to visit sometimes but...you know reason))

Everything goes well at work, I'm doing a very pleasant job and I have nice colleagues. Thank you for asking. You're brave to have undertake such difficult studies, courage!

be real

VIP Member
Member Type
Student or Learner
Hi everyone !!!! :-D

don't you miss your REAL friend here? :-(
I just came to say hi to all my dear friends .. wish you all the best
I'm sinking in the ocean ..well, I try to imagine it as ocean :lol: .. made of huge books look like bricks!! :-| .. I try to keep that thumb up too ;-):up:
see you all having fun and I see some new friends too! :-D

see you all soon, I'll try to visit once in a while to make sure you don't cry ( because of missing me :lol: :lol: :lol: >>> like it could happen :-|)

have a nice Monday! ;-)

shanz

VIP Member
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
United Arab Emirates

I'm sinking in the ocean ..well, I try to imagine it as ocean :lol: .. made of huge books look like bricks!! :-| .. I try to keep that thumb up too ;-):up:

see you all soon, I'll try to visit once in a while to make sure you don't cry ( because of missing me :lol: :lol: :lol: >>> like it could happen :-|)

have a nice Monday! ;-)
Hi be real !!!

Glad to see you after long time... but we know that you are busy enough in your studies, our best wishes are with you... hopefully you will be back to the forums soon.

hey I m still waiting for the PC you offered me once when my PC was not working.... :lol: just kidding :lol:

Amigos4

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States

have a nice Monday! ;-)
Where have you been, dear girl????? We have ALL missed you sooooooooooooo much!

How are things in the hostel this semester? Are you still the Queen Bee???? ;-)

Cheers,
Amigo

Amigos4

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Belated birthday wishes to Nedira! Were you able to blow out all of the birthday candles on your cake???? What presents did you receive?? :)

Amigos4

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Long time no see, Asli! :cool: How have you been? I am delighted to see Miss Azerbaijan 2009 has returned to us!!!!! :up:

Cheers,
Amigo

nedira

Member Type
Other
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Algeria
Current Location
Algeria
Belated birthday wishes to Nedira! Were you able to blow out all of the birthday candles on your cake???? What presents did you receive?? :)

Thanks amigos. It's very kind of you to remind me of my birthday.

The coming Friday will be our biggest feast which is called El Id. We are going to have too much fun.

see you.

Amigos4

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Good day to all! Just a quick note to let everyone know that our featured performer this weekend will be "Hortence and Her Royal Canadian Barbershop Quartet"! Plan on arriving early and staying late!!! :)

Hortence

VIP Member
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
French
Home Country
Canada
Current Location
Canada
Good day to all! Just a quick note to let everyone know that our featured performer this weekend will be "Hortence and Her Royal Canadian Barbershop Quartet"! Plan on arriving early and staying late!!! :)

Hi Amigos!

I will surely do! Arriving early and staying late is my trademark! I hope Amigos and all our UE friends will sing in tune with us!

barbershopweb.jpeg

Last edited:

proof.beh

Key Member
Member Type
Academic

I doubt to rely on the statement 'our featured performer is Hortence' when a detective just intends to enter the cafe for a little scrutiny after spending a long time of getting 'busy so dizzy' out of forums!:)

How are y'all people? After reading your early posts quickly, something strange came to my mind and it is, unfortunately, the absence of our Indian dude, Sudh, who almost did a great job on my camel by sending him back to the Alice's wonderland! Word to the wise, he only did not flunk out among the others in the courses of "How to subdue a wild and woolly animal of proof's camel type"!!!

Some new friends have joined us from Algeria and somewhere else, so good to meet you all here in IC and accept my warm greetings from the Mars, the land of my UFO friends! And congradulations to Nedira on her country's football team beating Egypt to only secure a place at the 2010 World Cup in South Africa. That was a dangerous match though the two were great but the match sounded more like a war!

Last edited:

Simosito

Key Member
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Italian
Home Country
Italy
Current Location
Italy
Hi detective P!

heidita

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Europe
Current Location
Europe
How are y'all people?

This is my question to you!! :):):):):):):):):):)

Amigo, how have you been? I am sure in Arizona it is warmer than in Spain at the moment :cool:

Mister P. lovely to see ya!! I can see you are still doing a good job so everything is fine.

Simosito, woderful to see you around:-D:-D

omg, I went back to page 45 to see if I knew anybody else....seems I have been missing a lot. Lots of friendly newbies, well, old-bies by now, jeje

love you all :n00b:

Amigos4

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Holy cow!!!!! Heidita AND P are both in the Cafe' today!!!!! It has been a very long time since we have heard from them!!!!! I am thrilled to know that you are still alive and kicking! :)

proof.beh

Key Member
Member Type
Academic
This is my question to you!! :):):):):):):):):):)

Amigo, how have you been? I am sure in Arizona it is warmer than in Spain at the moment :cool:

Mister P. lovely to see ya!! I can see you are still doing a good job so everything is fine.

Simosito, woderful to see you around:-D:-D

omg, I went back to page 45 to see if I knew anybody else....seems I have been missing a lot. Lots of friendly newbies, well, old-bies by now, jeje

love you all :n00b:

How are you, Princess Hei? Words can't describe how much I care about ya, girl and how long I've been in pain for not hearing from you frequently! :-D

Hope to keep seeing you around... No let's say we want you to be posting for us right here and now! :up:

Holy cow!!!!! Heidita AND P are both in the Cafe' today!!!!! It has been a very long time since we have heard from them!!!!! I am thrilled to know that you are still alive and kicking! :)

I am really chuffed to bits to catch up with you after a long long time, Yank!!! Yeah, thanks goodness, we are still breathing something they call 'air' somewhere someway somehow sometimes and somewhat more quickly than ya'll are somewhen you think it is the right time!!:-D

So tell us if you are also as fine as P and Hei!

Last edited:

heidita

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Europe
Current Location
Europe
I am off to Tenerife today;)

Let's see if I can get a photo or two, I finally decided to do my "advanced divers" thingy...jeje, and now I am ever sooooo good :lol:

WEll, at least the weather is going to be fine, we got like 22 degrees in Tenerife. Great!

Simosito

Key Member
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Italian
Home Country
Italy
Current Location
Italy
Hey guys!
It's my B-day in 3 days...
I'm thinking of asking my parents for a new camera, maybe a reflex.
Is there anybody knowing something of photography? I was interested in a Canon EOS 1000D, but -- being this not my cup of tea* -- I'd like to hear somebody's advice

~~~
* Does this mean, as I think, that I'm not experienced in... Is it a British-only thing?

Cheers,
Sim