Member Type
Academic
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Happy belated birthday, Sim!!!! Will you take my photo with your new camera???? :)

Detective, P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come to Tucson, my son!!!! We'll sing a song of freedom together!!!!

Hortence, stay warm!

Asli, it is wonderful to see you, again!

Heidi, how was your diving adventure? Did you get some good photos???

Simosito

Key Member
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Italian
Home Country
Italy
Current Location
Italy
Happy belated birthday, Sim!!!! Will you take my photo with your new camera???? :)

We haven't find it in any store, yet... :roll:

proof.beh

Key Member
Member Type
Academic
Hey P!
How went things in the streets?

Well, there were all the police and anti-riot forces everywhere. I have never seen so many police like that. However people were still protesting against tyranny of Islamic Regime whose pillars were again heavily trembled through the presence of a tormented and grieved nation in the streets and inside the universities.

The protesters cried out many anti-Ahmadinejad slogans such as Death to Ahmadinejad, Death to Khamenei, Student dies but never admits adversity, Down with dictator and etc. The nostalgic atmosphere really did have its influence on regime as many of its followers and believers have been giving statements around this big event since Dec. 7th in fear of what they call 'sedition' and its consequences over their Vilayat-e-Faqih (ugh)!!

Anyways, I hope we can all sing the song of freedom in our own neck of the woods, Amigo! :up:

Amigos4

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Hey boy, that is a long time of writing practice. :-D

"We haven't found ...".
It appears that Detective P found the correct word for Sims sentence!!!!! :up:

Simosito

Key Member
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Italian
Home Country
Italy
Current Location
Italy
Hey boy, that is a long time of writing practice. :-D

"We haven't found ...".

Oops... :oops:
My fault, I was going to write "we didn't" but then I found "haven't" more appropriate and I thus forgot to change the verb...

Amigos4

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood morning, everyone!!!!! What a glorious day!!!!!!

How are final exams going for everyone?????

Simosito

Key Member
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Italian
Home Country
Italy
Current Location
Italy

Trance Freak

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Tunisia
Current Location
Tunisia
2 simple words : exams suck ! German, English, Lit Theo, Drama, Poetry, Stylistix, Semantix etc...argh m dead :-(

Amigos4

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Sim, doesn't your first semester end just before Christmas vacation? In the US, second semester begins after New Year's Day! ;-)

Simosito

Key Member
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Italian
Home Country
Italy
Current Location
Italy
Sim, doesn't your first semester end just before Christmas vacation? In the US, second semester begins after New Year's Day! ;-)

My school is a little different from that. Usually in Italy schools have 2 terms of 4 months each, but mine has got a trimester and a "pentamester" (5 months)...

Amigos4

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
My school is a little different from that. Usually in Italy schools have 2 terms of 4 months each, but mine has got a trimester and a "pentamester" (5 months)...
Sim, it often appears that your school spends more time on strike than it does on academics!!! ;-):lol: What was the result of the last strike?

Amigos4

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I wish Asli would stop by for a visit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

AZAMI ASLI

Key Member
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Azerbaijani
Home Country
Azerbaijan
Current Location
Turkey
Hi!
Oh, I see you`re talking about semesters :-|...weeeeeew, it`s very hard hard this semester, better not to talk about this:roll:
Let`s talk about life:))
Hope all is ok!
AmigoOOOOOOOOO:roll:;-)where are you............................

Amigos4

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I am here, Asli!!!! I missed you while you were away at school!!!! Are you home for the Christmas holiday?

AZAMI ASLI

Key Member
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Azerbaijani
Home Country
Azerbaijan
Current Location
Turkey
Hello!No , Amigo, I`m still studing, I mean it`s semester , just I somehow managed to visit our lovely Cafe!
My Christmas holiday will be afterwards...though I must to prepare for my exams...
What about you ? How are doing?;-)

Hortence

VIP Member
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
French
Home Country
Canada
Current Location
Canada
Hi!
Oh, I see you`re talking about semesters :-|...weeeeeew, it`s very hard hard this semester, better not to talk about this:roll:
Hope all is ok!

Hi Azami! How are you doing? A lot of work, eh?

Courage!

Amigos4

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Hello!No , Amigo, I`m still studing, I mean it`s semester , just I somehow managed to visit our lovely Cafe!
My Christmas holiday will be afterwards...though I must to prepare for my exams...
What about you ? How are doing?;-)
Hi, Asli! My wife and I are very busy preparing for the holidays! We have lots of family and friends that we will be entertaining during the next few weeks! :shock::shock::shock: Life will be CRAZY during that hectic period!

I hope your studies are going well and that you are staying healthy! Did you avoid the nasty flu that is floating around????

AZAMI ASLI

Key Member
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Azerbaijani
Home Country
Azerbaijan
Current Location
Turkey
Hello, Hortence!!!How are you??Missed so much....;-)

Oh, Amigo , I want to be in Tucson with yours for Christmas , It sounds great!!!!:-D;-):)

Ok, dear friends , I`m leaving now)) See you all!
It was great pleasure for me!;-)
P.S:pharmacology is waiting...:-?

proof.beh

Key Member
Member Type
Academic
Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood morning, everyone!!!!! What a glorious day!!!!!!

How are final exams going for everyone?????

Yeah, what a shining day that was! Did you feel good about the things that went down in the day you quoted above??? ;-)

If we assume that the final exams get a full month to come to an end in Iran, then the Christmas is within the first one-over-three of the month. I think in many countries as in Italy the same schedule runs for the full accomplishment of exams. :)

... to infinity! :) Sounds like Italians won't ever get home within a finite period of time! What a great and vast country you have!!!

Sim, it often appears that your school spends more time on strike than it does on academics!!! ;-):lol: What was the result of the last strike?

Even worse, in Iran a full academic year includes in 3 months of protests, one month of day-offs, one month for Norowz and etc. So guess that the remainder is dedicated to some itty-bitty academics! :-|

Hi!
Hope all is ok!

Talk about you whose soul gets us the meaning of life better than anyone else'. :) How you doing, Asli? Are your relationships with Turkey getting any better?!

Hi Azami! How are you doing? A lot of work, eh?

Courage!

I really burst into a laugh after I saw that 'eh' part! This means something very funny in Farsi! :-D

Hi, Asli! My wife and I are very busy preparing for the holidays! We have lots of family and friends that we will be entertaining during the next few weeks! :shock::shock::shock: Life will be CRAZY during that hectic period!

I hope your studies are going well and that you are staying healthy! Did you avoid the nasty flu that is floating around????

So you got more busy days coming up next. Why don't you hire someone to give a hand to your family in your daily works?!! You should better think of me who can be working for 100 straight hours after tasting the freedom of America! If that was so tasty, why wouldn't work for 1000 straight hours?!! :-D

These hours would get larger in exchange to more freedom. Would you mind inviting me to your Christmas party?! :up: