[General] Is it right to say "practical practice methodology "?

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Sudan
Current Location
Sudan
At the beginning of the meeting, the deputy Vice-Chancellor for Scientific and Cultural Affairs welcomed Prof. ............. and his accompanying delegation, giving a brief presentation on the university background, faculties, number of students and latest development, referring to the practical practice methodology pursued in the various training facilities.

I feel there is something wrong in this statement, or more!!. As an ESL student I wish I can get your help and thanks.

Rover_KE

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
What is the source of the quoted text?

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
What is the source and who was the author (of the original)?

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Sudan
Current Location
Sudan
This statement was written in Arabic, in the Arabic page of our university website, and its clear that this is just a report of a meeting we usually post in our website, although I am eager to know how knowing the author or the source of the text will help you to know if this statement I asked about is wrong or right!!
Author: Hassan (editor of the Arabic page). Source: (iua.edu.sd), The source of the English text above: Me: editor of the English page (en.iua.edu.sd).

Rover_KE

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
We ask for the source and author of quoted text in all cases, whether or not you consider those details germane to your question.

The word 'practice' appears to be redundant.