Other
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Russian Federation
Current Location
Russian Federation
Hello everyone
I'd like to ask if the following sentence is correct and sounds good.

During analizing the results of medical evaluations carried out in the past 2 years (2006-2007) the abrupt gtrowth in diagnostication of pathology of ENT organs, to be exact the organ of hearing was detected.

mykwyner

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I'm sorry, but your sentence is incomprehensible. Please try writing it again using the most simple terms that will convey your exact meaning.

KLPNO

Member Type
Other
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Russian Federation
Current Location
Russian Federation
I'm sorry, but your sentence is incomprehensible. Please try writing it again using the most simple terms that will convey your exact meaning.
I'm very sorry for the incomprehensible sentence. The intended meaning is as follows:

Some people are analysing the results of medical evaluations. By medical evaluations I mean cases when doctors examine people. These examinations were carried out in the last 2 years. And while analysing the results of these examinations these people detected that the pathology in ear, nose and throat (ENT organs) has increased very much. And of all these three (ear, nose throat) the pathology increased most in the organ of hearing, i.e. ear.

Anglika

No Longer With Us
Member Type
Other
Hello everyone
I'd like to ask if the following sentence is correct and sounds good.

During analizing the results of medical evaluations carried out in the past 2 years (2006-2007), the abrupt gtrowth in diagnostication of pathology of ENT organs, to be exact the organ of hearing, was detected.

During the analysis of results from medical evaluations carried out over the past two years (2006-7), a noticeable increase in the diagnosis of ENT pathology was detected, particularly in diagnoses relating to the ear.

KLPNO

Member Type
Other
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Russian Federation
Current Location
Russian Federation
During the analysis of results from medical evaluations carried out over the past two years (2006-7), a noticeable increase in the diagnosis of ENT pathology was detected, particularly in diagnoses relating to the ear.
Thank you very much, Anglika!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.