It's grammar and puntuation correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liz0208

Member Type
Student or Learner
I'm so excited its going to be my first day as a teacher, I can't wait! I want you to know that I was ready for this moment long time ago. One afternoon, in a small church in Hopewell Virginia ,The Holy Spirit reveal me that this was my path to teach and to take care of the little ones. I know my Lord feels very proud of me because I am doing what He wants me to do. :)

Anglika

No Longer With Us
Member Type
Other
I'm so excited. It's going to be my first day as a teacher. I can't wait! I want you to know that I was ready for this moment a long time ago. One afternoon, in a small church in Hopewell, Virginia, the Holy Spirit revealed to me that this was my path - to teach and to take care of the little ones. I know my Lord feels very proud of me because I am doing what He wants me to do. :)

Last edited:

Snowcake

Member Type
Academic
Native Language
German
Home Country
Germany
Current Location
Germany
I'm so excited. It's going to be my first day as a teacher. I can't wait! I want you to know that I have been ready for this moment since a long time. One afternoon, in a small church in Hopewell Virginia, the Holy Spirit revealed to me that this is my path to teach and to take care of the little ones. I know my Lord feels very proud of me because (now) I am doing what he wants me to do. :)

I am not a teacher and maybe I have missed some mistakes. :?:

Snowcake

Anglika

No Longer With Us
Member Type
Other
I am doing what he wants me to do

By convention, when citing God in this way, the pronoun has a capital letter, so the original was correct.

Snowcake

Member Type
Academic
Native Language
German
Home Country
Germany
Current Location
Germany
Thank you. I haven't know that before.

Interesting.
I learn something new every day. :)