Jessica's cover letter and resume

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jessica-young

Dear Sir or Madam:
I am writing to you about the possibility of working as a assistant be on probation for KFC. It is the reputation and growth of your company attracts my great interests.

I am a ungraduate student in Shanghai University. During the study, I have a part-time job in KFC as a waitress. I haved worked for KFC for about one year and now I hope to find a satisfactory job. Recently, I get a message that your company will recruit assistant be on probation. I believe my power and experience will help me to be successful as a assistant be on probation for KFC.

Please call me your convenience to set up an interview time . My telephone number is 13917512*** and my email address is:yejia40@citiz.net Thank you!

Your faithfully,
Jessica

Enclosed are my resume.

Name: Jiaye Yang
English Name: Jessica
Sex: Female
Date of birth: Jan.22, 1984, in Shanghai
Campus Address: ShangHai University 7-104
Zio Code: 201800
Email address: yejia40@citiz.net
Telephone number: 13917512***
Health : Excellent

EDUCATION:
2002-present The Shanghai University
1999-2002 The Chu Neng Senior High School
1996-1999 The Sixty-second Middle School

English Skills
Have a good command of both spoken and written English .Past CET-4

Computer Abilities
Skilled in use of MS FrontPage, Win 98, JavaScript, HTML, Office 2000,

WORK EXPERIENCE:
December 2003 – present, I am a waitress for KFC. My work is to serve for customs.
July 2004 – August 2004 I had a social practice as a accountant in a company.
September 2004-present, I have a job in the school. That is a reception in the computer room. I am in charge of managing the student.

INTRESTEDFIELD
I want to be a assistant be on probation for KFC. Because this can train the social intercourse skill and know how to communicate with customer. Get this job, I will also know the work experience of international chains. I have a one-year experience for serving customers and I know what the customer need. So I hope I have an opportunity to do such work.

I shall be much obliged if your company will accord me an opportunity for an interview.
Thank you!

Tdol

Editor, UsingEnglish.com
Staff member
Member Type
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
t is the reputation and growth of your company attracts my great interests.

This sentence is not grammatically correct- you should say
t is the reputation and growth of your company WHICH attracts my great interest.

However, even than, I'm not sure that the sentence works- it sounds a bit to much like flattery. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.