Kindly check my grammer and sentence structure please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

murtza.m12

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
The Iranian Foreign Minister Mr. Zarif delivered a lecture at Institute of Strategic Studies, Islamabad during his three days visit to Pakistan. He ensured Pakistani counterparts about the concern of its Chahbhar port that it will never use against Pakistan and will be used as sister port of Gawadar. However, he also invited Pakistan and China to participate in their port as India will use in near future. He also clarified that we understand about the relations of Pakistan and India are against each other as Iran and Saudi Arabia. But it does not mean to disrupt relations between Pakistan and India.

Sir kindly check grammer and sentence structure of my above passage in detail for my competitive exam.

bhaisahab

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
Ireland
We can't correct your exam entry for you. That would be cheating.

Last edited by a moderator:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
[STRIKE]Sir[/STRIKE] There is no need to be so formal and, more importantly, we are not all men.

[STRIKE]kindly[/STRIKE] Please check the grammar and sentence structure of my [STRIKE]above[/STRIKE] passage above, [STRIKE]in detail[/STRIKE] which is for my competitive exam.

As bhaisahab said, we can't help you with anything that will be marked, graded or used in a competition. However, please note my corrections to the rest of your post.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.