learn english

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Susie Smith

Guest
blacknomi said:
It's easier said than done. Don't you think? :D

Exactly. The only way to learn English is to work hard at it. There is no magic formula.
:wink:
 

blacknomi

Key Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2004
Member Type
Student or Learner
Yes, I do. But I just missed one chance to improve my English.

The encounter. :oops: :)
 
S

Susie Smith

Guest
blacknomi said:
Yes, I do. But I just missed one chance to improve my English.

The encounter. :oops: :)

That's too bad, but we must all make choices, some more difficult than others. If you regret having missed that chance, maybe it's not too late for a second chance.
:wink:
Incidentally, don't move away. I bet the Martians can't speak English very well.
:lol:
 
S

Susie Smith

Guest
Susie Smith said:
blacknomi said:
Yes, I do. But I just missed one chance to improve my English.

The encounter. :oops: :)

That's too bad, but we must all make choices, some more difficult than others. If you regret having missed that chance, maybe it's not too late for a second chance.
:wink:
Incidentally, don't move away. I bet the Martians can't speak English very well.
:lol:

:oops: :? :(
Sorry, I accidentally submitted my previous reply...Yes, I know it doesn't make sense. It should read like this: ..... don't move away. Martians don't speak English very well (they could if they really tried - anybody who really tries can learn it), but who knows just whom you might meet there, what with all this space travel nowadays... (I had forgotten you live on Mars. :oops: ).... maybe some very nice foreigners. :wink: This still won't make much sense to many people. hahaha!
 

blacknomi

Key Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2004
Member Type
Student or Learner
hahahaha. I just fell in love with my neighbor, Jupiter. He speaks Latin. 8)
 
S

Susie Smith

Guest
blacknomi said:
hahahaha. I just fell in love with my neighbor, Jupiter. He speaks Latin. 8)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top