letter of enquiry

Status
Not open for further replies.

saltyfish87

Member Type
Student or Learner
ENQUIRY ABOUT ALLOCATION OF PARKING PASSES OF BLOCK B

I am a new resident in Gemilang Indah flats. I am currently staying in 223B, 2nd floor, Block B. I am writing to enquire about the parking passes available for my block.

I am informed by a security guard of Gemilang Indah flats, Hassan Ismail, that I need a parking pass to accommodate my vehicle into the car park of Block B. I would like to know the minimum requirements for applying a parking pass as the parking space is very limited in Block B. Besides that I would like to know the charges of the parking pass for my vehicle. For your information, I am driving a Proton Wira 1500 cc. I would also like to know the duration for a parking pass applied. When should I reapply for it and how much is the charges of reapplying?

I am looking to receiving your reply.

R

RedMtl

ENQUIRY ABOUT ALLOCATION OF PARKING PASSES OF BLOCK B

I am a new resident in Gemilang Indah flats. I am currently staying in 223B, 2nd floor, Block B. I am writing to enquire about the parking passes available for my block.

I am informed by a security guard of Gemilang Indah flats, Hassan Ismail, that I need a parking pass to accommodate my vehicle into the car park of Block B. I would like to know the minimum requirements for applying a parking pass as the parking space is very limited in Block B. Besides that I would like to know the charges of the parking pass for my vehicle. For your information, I am driving a Proton Wira 1500 cc. I would also like to know the duration for a parking pass applied. When should I reapply for it and how much is the charges of reapplying?

I am looking to receiving your reply.

Your tone seems very formal. In keeping with that formality, I would suggest something like this:

ENQUIRY REGARDING ALLOCATION OF PARKING PASSES FOR BLOCK B

I am a new resident in Gemilang Indah Flats. I current reside in flat 223B, 2nd floor, Block B. I am writing to enquire about parking passes for my block.

I have been informed by a security guard (Hassan Ismail) that I require a parking permit to station my vehicle in the car park at Block B. I would like to know the minimum requirements with regard applying for a parking permit, as parking is very limited. I would also like to know the costs involved for parking my vehicle. I presently drive a Proton Wira 1500cc. I would also like to know the duration of validity for the parking pass, as well as the date by which one must reapply for a renewal or extension, including any costs thereto attached.

I await your reply at your earliest convenience.

Yours truly,

XXX

Hope this helps!

Horsa

Member Type
English Teacher
Maybe something like this would be appropriate. :)

ALLOCATION OF PARKING PASSES FOR THE BLOCK B CAR PARK

I am a new resident in Gemilang Indah flats. I live at 223B, 2nd floor, Block B. I am writing to enquire about parking passes for my block.

I have been informed that I need to obtain a pass in order to park my vehicle in the Block B car park. I would like to know the procedure for applying for such a pass as other parking space is very limited around Block B. In addition, could you let me know the cost of a parking pass for my vehicle. For your information, I am driving a Proton Wira 1500 cc. I would also be grateful if you would inform me of the period that such a pass would remain valid and the cost of renewal.
Thank you for your assistance in this matter. I look forward to receiving your reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.