Teacher (Other)
Native Language
Malayalam
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Hello to all..

I want to write a short application for a job opening. Would be grateful if could tell me how to improve it. Draft of the same is given below:

Dear Sirs,

This has reference to your application in -------(name of newspaper) dated 21-01-2008 for the post of Process Executives.

I would like to put forth my candidature for your consideration. I have a total of 5 years of work experience, with two years of experience as Process Executive in -----(name of organisation). Rest of the details are enclosed in my resume.

Request you to please peruse the same and call me for an interview, so that I could give you further details about myself.

Thanking you and awaiting an early response from you.

Regards,

Anglika

No Longer With Us
Member Type
Other
Dear Sirs,

With reference to your advertisement in -------(name of newspaper) dated 21-01-2008 for the post of Process Executive, I am writing to apply for this position.

I have worked for the past five years, with two years of experience as Process Executive in -----(name of organisation). The job you are advertising will be a good progression from this one. Enclosed is a copy of my [cv/resume], which I hope will be of interest to you.

I am available for interview at any time, and can be contacted either at the address and telephone number above, or on my mobile/cell phone ................

I will look forward to hearing from you [in the near future/very soon].

Yours faithfully,

name

shalstudent

VIP Member
Member Type
Teacher (Other)
Native Language
Malayalam
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Thanks Anglika!!

Really appreciate the help!! The application looks much better now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.