Looking for friends to improve together

Status
Not open for further replies.

smile

i'm just writing all that coming in my minde, icant call it poetry!! i'll send one of that to you by private message.i'm also like watching movie and my favorte movie is 'meet the jo black' did you watch it?
i dont have much time to cooking because i'm working and being at there taking most part of my time and when i'm going to home i'm so tyered.
i'm 25 years old.
i'm gona ask you about your religouen and your ceremonies and is that costum yet? i mean as before

smile

abdalhadi said:
How are you? I'm Abdalhadi from libya and i want to improve my speaking , I'm 26 years old. I hope any one can help me.

hi abdalhadi welcome.how are you?

Last edited:

Roselin

Key Member
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
I would also like to be a part of your group :). I think, hardly anybody comes to this place now.. No new messages after 29th may'06.....

techstar

Member Type
Student or Learner
hello everyone! I am Divya, 22 years old from India and I am new here, I want to know from where should I start?

madogo

Member Type
Student or Learner
i m ok . we can help each other to improve his skills . I m 40 years old .I live in dakar sénégal , in west africa . Now i m studying english in order to to discover other people , to gradutae of course in a american or england university . We can realise our :-Ddream together .

Keralite

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Malayalam
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Hi, i am 35 years old housewife who wants to improve speaking in english. If anybody who has the same goal with me, please email me then we can practice together. thank you.

Hi Aj2,

I am interested to improve my spoken english. My Skype id is :thomasloretto. If you have Skype id plz send it

My mail id is judeputhussery(at the rate) gmail.com.

Feel free to talk ..

Thanks and Regards
Keralite

Keralite

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Malayalam
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
hello everyone! I am Divya, 22 years old from India and I am new here, I want to know from where should I start?

Hi ..

welcome to the forum. I would like to improve my spoken english thru chating.If you are interested I shall send you chat Id.

Thanks and regards
Thomas:-D

irfan_

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Turkish
Home Country
Turkey
Current Location
Turkey

welcome Divya to the form,
India like country, and India people is interesting :)

I'm irfan so I want meet you

Best Regards...

Keralite

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Malayalam
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
I would also like to be a part of your group :). I think, hardly anybody comes to this place now.. No new messages after 29th may'06.....

Hi Roselin,

There are lot of new guys in this forum. You can add new messages and helpful tips here. Since you are key member you can lead us to make this group more effective, alive and kicking .........

Thanks

Gdynianka

Member Type
Student or Learner
Hi,

I would be very glad for writing with you.
I'm 26 years old. I study accountancy at the University of Gdańsk. I also work as accountant in Young Digital Planet SA.
I'm interested in photography and I love English Cocker Spaniels.
In section General Members Discussions I try to describe my day in English - don't hesitate to find any mistake.
Since about two weeks I am working under improving my English by doing exercises in computer course 'Buisness English'. I would like to pass the BEC Premilary exam.
Nice to hear from you,
Ewa

*Rahul*

Member Type
Student or Learner
hi guys

I am Rahul from India and i would also like to improve my english

i would also like to be part of this group

Cheers

funnystudnet

Member Type
Student or Learner
hello ag2 and all members here
i wanna to imrove my english too and i really wanna to email u and the members here
to ipmrovr our language
i hope that
and good luck for all u
thanx

Mehrgan

Key Member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
hi aj2:hi:
how are you? i'm 25 years old woman. i'm also want to improve my english, and it's very nice to see any person in this site who are going to do the same job.well, if you like to have any discussion i'm waiting for your confirm or some topic:shock: :multi:
Hi Smile,
How nice of you to be so enthusiastic! You'll no doubt improve your English asap....Where are you from?:)

Mehrgan

Key Member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
hello ag2 and all members here
i wanna to imrove my english too and i really wanna to email u and the members here
to ipmrovr our language
i hope that
and good luck for all u
thanx

Hi,...Why not start right now?!...We use "wanna" in fast speech, and it equals to "want to", so we needn't bring a "to" afterwards...G'luck mates!;-)

Mr.Vu

Member Type
Student or Learner
Hi,...Why not start right now?!...We use "wanna" in fast speech, and it equals to "want to", so we needn't bring a "to" afterwards...G'luck mates!;-)

I just wonder if we can use "needn't" instead of "don't need"?

Mehrgan

Key Member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
As far as I know the former is accepted in BrE, but rarely used in AmE...I wonder if any of British speakers on this site could tell us if still there's such tendency...Tnx

yormate

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Nepali
Home Country
Nepal
Current Location
Nepal
Hi, i am 35 years old housewife who wants to improve speaking in english. If anybody who has the same goal with me, please email me then we can practice together. thank you.

hi I also think as you.

Mehrgan

Key Member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
I just wonder if we can use "needn't" instead of "don't need"?

"needn't" is the accepted form in British English, though both forms are ok.
But note that after "don't need" you have to use an infinitive form of a verb, while this is not the case with "needn't"...
Ex: You needn't hand it by this Friday.
Ex: You don't need to hand it by this Friday.

Kévin370

Member Type
Student or Learner
Hello everyone !
I'm a french student learning english and I'm looking for some people to talk with on msn to improve my level, and also have fun ^^. See you !

Gray

Member Type
Student or Learner
Hi guys

My name is Ali.I am from Syria.I look forward to speak with you in order to
improve our English language.
By the way, if any one is interested in Arabic language,I could help him/her.

:-D

Status
Not open for further replies.