message missing

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Natalie27

Hi Red,

I have just noticed my message I posted up about 2 hours ago is not there. I replied to a message asking for a definition of "flat-capped" Ena Sharples. Any idea what happened? :roll:

N

Natalie27

Natalie27 said:
Hi Red,

I have just noticed my message I posted up about 2 hours ago is not there. I replied to a message asking for a definition of "flat-capped" Ena Sharples. Any idea what happened? :roll:

well, there it is...thank you! :lol:

N

Natalie27

Natalie27 said:
Natalie27 said:
Hi Red,

well, there it is...thank you! :lol:

I hope you get this one, RED5, as I have no explanation at all for my messages disappearing out of this board. I have addressed this issue with you yesterday, all of a sudden message reappeared out of nowhere and today it's missing again...as if I have never put it in here in the first place. I am hoping you will receive this message before some Halloweeny ghosts take this one to a cyber message heaven again. For all those that can view this message...you are not seeing things. It's as real as it can get.

In case, you haven't noticed my message under "suggestions and comments".

Good day!

Red5

Webmaster, UsingEnglish.com
Staff member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
Natalie27 said:
In case, you haven't noticed my message under "suggestions and comments".

Good day!

I have now!

I'll look into it. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.