most of the topics are just "asking for edit"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firelord

Member Type
Student or Learner
is it really good for other people help you with that way?
to edit essay for you?!
i don't think so~

Firelord

Member Type
Student or Learner
it would be better if someone can post some essaies that teach us how to write~!

gonghai

Firelord said:
it would be better if someone can post some essaies that teach us how to write~!

in my opinion there is no way that you can write good essays just by reading someone else's essay. At the University of British Columbia students are require to think and bring up new topics or new ideas for most essay or paper assignment. i think that if someone wants to improve there english essay skills, he or she should practice writing, proofreading or get someone to proofread and understand how the person edited your essay thinks or to try not to make the same mistakes over and over again.

so in my opinion if you don't write or just read essays, it won't help much.
most people improve by writing essays, getting proofread and rewriting the essay and understanding the problem or errors.

reading essays will only improve reading skills and vocab but not writing skill.

Firelord

Member Type
Student or Learner
eh~
your idea is good!
well, let's work on that~

right
is here any lessons about proofreading?!
post some!

gonghai

Firelord said:
eh~
your idea is good!
well, let's work on that~

right
is here any lessons about proofreading?!
post some!

well i have posted some essay and got some feedback on how to improve. and i figured that really helped me a lot. it is lke learning math and practicing to be better at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.