My writing

Status
Not open for further replies.

deer

Member Type
Student or Learner
Helllllllllllo, :D

Tell them how to get to the college where you study. Say what there is to do near the college, because the might arrive before you are free.

You are exacting a visit from English-Speaking friend who have not visited you city before.

Write just 100 words

Sir , I bought book name PET and copy this question

My writing

How are you? I hope you are well. Last year, I went to Sharjah College to study office technology. It is very difficult major, every thing has been study in English. Whatever, but it’s more difficult when I finish my classes, I must be waiting a long time until the bus move and I also waiting a student t get on the bus.

Besides, my college near city university and library. When I have before free time go to library to read some books about drama. Than, I go to a Cafeteria in college to eat a sandwich and drink cola.

I ‘m looking forward from you as soon as possible.

Best wishes,
deer

Tdol

Editor, UsingEnglish.com
Staff member
Member Type
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
Deer, you haven't answered the question properly. You must give your friend directions to your college and tell them howe they can spend their timeif they have to wait. Start with the instructions and then tell them where they can find a cafe or something.;-)

deer

Member Type
Student or Learner
Helllllllllo,

you can go to allwady streed than you will see library oppasite a library it's
My college and oppasite a college there is a Unveristy and next to Unveristy there is a art College .

it's right ;-)

Tdol

Editor, UsingEnglish.com
Staff member
Member Type
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
deer said:
Helllllllllo,

you can go to allwady streed than you will see library oppasite a library it's
My college and oppasite a college there is a Unveristy and next to Unveristy there is a art College .

it's right ;-)
Go to Allwady Street and you will see a library. My college is opposite the library. There's a university in front of the college, next to which there is an art college.

How about this?

;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.