need editing for an essay

Status
Not open for further replies.

gonghai

blacknomi said:
gonghai said:
blacknomi said:
I'm not going to edit your essay. But Kyoto is really an amazing antique city that has much valuable historical significance.

Just one demerit : English is not comprehensible in Kyoto. When I talked to them, they ran away like seeing a ghost or what! :oops:

well in japan most ppl don't speak english
the ones that do are usually in tokyo

If I get some time, I'll learn Japanese. I'm considering language-exchange now, but I'm afraid once I started to learn Hapanese, I would forget English day by day. :( How can one have the cake and eat it? :wink:

Please correct my sentence if there is any mistake. Thank you.

well i think it would be harder for you learn japanese becuase you don't speak it often. ( its not one of the main languages in your country so you won't be using the language often).

i guess if you always practice writing and speaking english with your friends or ppl on the street there is no way you will forget :D

gonghai

blacknomi said:
gonghai said:
blacknomi said:
I'm not going to edit your essay. But Kyoto is really an amazing antique city that has much valuable historical significance.

Just one demerit : English is not comprehensible in Kyoto. When I talked to them, they ran away like seeing a ghost or what! :oops:

well in japan most ppl don't speak english
the ones that do are usually in tokyo

If I get some time, I'll learn Japanese. I'm considering language-exchange now, but I'm afraid once I started to learn Hapanese, I would forget English day by day. :( How can one have the cake and eat it? :wink:

Please correct my sentence if there is any mistake. Thank you.

well i think it would be harder for you learn japanese becuase you don't speak it often. ( its not one of the main languages in your country so you won't be using the language often).

i guess if you always practice writing and speaking english with your friends or ppl on the street there is no way you will forget :D

Status
Not open for further replies.