need help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

alia22

Member Type
Student or Learner
hello everybody
u know i have a big problem that i was exelent in english but i stop practices it i mean speaking and writting and that made me cry really because now i can't use english as i did before:oops:
i need to practice english bec somtimes i find that i forgot some words in english some sentences or how we can say something now i wanna improve my english well bec i like it so much so how i can do that i need to speak to someone alsso writting....
so im waiting for ur answer and ur help:oops:

Anglika

No Longer With Us
Member Type
Other
There is only one way to go - you have to practice.

We cannot do your reading, writing and listening for you - that is for you to do. What we can do is advise you on your writing and suggest improvements.

For a start, do not use shortened forms - use proper English forms.

You could also go through the various online tests that are available to train yourself in grammar again. Start here: https://www.usingenglish.com/testing.html

Also, please be patient - we are volunteers with other things to do. Someone will always get to you in the end.

alia22

Member Type
Student or Learner
hi anglika i wanna thank u for ur answer it's really interessting
but the problem with me it'snt reading the probelm iis that i wanna practice my spoken english also writting
writting maybe could be easy bec i can do test as u said to me in this way i can remember the words and all things that i forgot.
why i can do to improve also my spoken english??
waiting for ur help....
alos:what did u mean by (do not use shortened forms - use proper English forms.)
do you mean when i was : u or ur or something like that
so u: you
ur; your
is that what you mean???
waiting for your answer
need your help

Last edited:

Anglika

No Longer With Us
Member Type
Other
hi anglika i wanna thank u for ur answer it's really interessting
but the problem with me it'snt reading the probelm iis that i wanna practice my spoken english also writting
writting maybe could be easy bec i can do test as u said to me in this way i can remember the words and all things that i forgot.
why i can do to improve also my spoken english?? Have a look here and see if there is a site that will help: https://www.usingenglish.com/links/Listening/index.html

waiting for ur help....
alos:what did u mean by (do not use shortened forms - use proper English forms.)
do you mean when i was : u or ur or something like that
so u: you
ur; your
is that what you mean??? Yes! :cool:
waiting for your answer
need your help

Status
Not open for further replies.