Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Russian Federation
Current Location
Portugal
Hello, I know English quite well, but sometimes I hesitate if I have chosen a right article or work. Can you please look through these short tests to see if they are correct. I will be grateful for suggestions and pointing on mistakes.

Looking for interesting and enriching activities for your kids and a couple of free hours for yourselfJ
We are a music club for children of different age. During interactive group classes kids develop their musical and artistic skills and have fun with their friends.

Registration for the new course is now opened. Starts on 13[SUP]th[/SUP] of January.
Only 30 places. Register now on our website!
Your kid shows skills in music? Develop them into a talent!
Want an all-round development for your kids?
We are a music club for children of different age. We invite you to our special Christmas workshops day on the 16th of December. Groups for children 5-13 years.

Workshops: vocal and acting, body and junkyard percussion, drumming experience, write a song for Christmas. Choose one or several. The number of placesis limited.
Your kid shows musical and artistic activities but you do not know what which field to choose?

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Welcome to the forum. :hi:

You said these are "short tests". Who wrote the tests? Where did you find them? What are the sentences supposed to be testing? When are you going to submit your answers to these tests to your English teacher or tutor?