newbie, junior...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wuisi

Member Type
Student or Learner
Maybe the information is somewhere else but I can't find it. Is there a classification for people in the forum; what do this titles mean and which are them?. I've just noticed I've been upgraded from newbie to junior member and would like to know why. Thanks in advance.

apex2000

Member Type
Other
Native Language
English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Wales
Maybe the information is somewhere else but I can't find it. Is there a classification for people in the forum; what do this titles mean and which are them?. I've just noticed I've been upgraded from newbie to junior member and would like to know why. Thanks in advance.
...what do the titles stand for and what are they?
This normally recognises the amount/standard of your input. Just let the moderators decide when to 'upgrade' you; do not worry about it.

Teia

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
Romanian
Home Country
Romania
Current Location
Romania

Click on the following link :

UsingEnglish.com ESL Forum - Help: Other Rules

Members move up in rank in the following order:

0 posts - Just Joined
1 post - Newbie
35 posts -Junior Member
100 posts - Member
500 posts - Senior Member
1500 posts - Key Member

Wuisi

Member Type
Student or Learner
Ok, thanks a lot. I thought there was some kind of limit to using the site or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.