Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Hong Kong
Current Location
New Zealand
Hi
I am writing an email to my university. I want to use Noun Absolute in my email. However i hardly convince myself that my Noun Absolute in my email usage is correct.

This is part of my email, and my confusion begins "but i find that my writing...."

"I am a graduated student, but i find that my writing is having quite huge obstacle, my writing passing my false intention to my reader or my writing hardly convinceing others. It could possibly blocking me to write better english in future job fields."

I am quite anxious about this. I would like someone who can guide me into right path.

Sayla

kfredson

Member Type
Academic
Hi
I am writing an email to my university. I want to use Noun Absolute in my email. However i hardly convince myself that my Noun Absolute in my email usage is correct.

This is part of my email, and my confusion begins "but i find that my writing...."

"I am a graduated student, but i find that my writing is having quite huge obstacle, my writing passing my false intention to my reader or my writing hardly convinceing others. It could possibly blocking me to write better english in future job fields."

I am quite anxious about this. I would like someone who can guide me into right path.

Sayla

Gillnetter has done an admirable job of rephrasing and clarifying what you have written. I would suggest, however, that you strive for simplicity. Make your sentences short and to the point, avoiding complicated phrases (which are difficult enough for native speakers to master.)

I suggest you try it again and resubmit it for our suggestions. That is the best way to learn.

With practice and determination you will succeed!

Status
Not open for further replies.