online tests

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

strudders

hi why cant i do any online tests i can't find my way around this website can you help me please

many thanks
ashley strudwick :evil:

RonBee

Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
In the Members Section there are some quizzes. Try them.

:)

C

Chizu

strudders said:
hi why cant i do any online tests i can't find my way around this website can you help me please

many thanks
ashley strudwick :evil:

You'll have to subscribe for a different name in order to access the online test.

RonBee

Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I have taken most of the tests. (My ignorance of BE hurt me on one or two.) I did use the same screen name that I have here.

If anybody wants to discuss his or her test results, feel free to do so. Tdol and I will help you with the things you did poorly on.

Tdol

Editor, UsingEnglish.com
Staff member
Member Type
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
Do let me know which are BE and I#'ll edit them- it's my ignorance of AE that is behind them. I'd like them to reflect international rather than national English.;-)

RonBee

Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
tdol said:
Do let me know which are BE and I#'ll edit them- it's my ignorance of AE that is behind them. I'd like them to reflect international rather than national English.;-)

I am a little fuzzy on the details at this point, but I believe one term had to do with a police station or a license office. I probably would have known it if I had grown up in London. (As I recall, I asked you for an explantion, which I got.)

:wink:

Most of the tests I had no trouble with as far as AE/BE differences.

I could look for the one I mentioned if you think that would help.

Status
Not open for further replies.