Please check my letter

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.Elena

Member Type
Student or Learner
I've been writing a motivation letter and I need somedody tell me if it's ok.
Thank you v much in advance!!
Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing to express myinterest in participating in an internship through the A training programme.
I recently graduated from the A University with a degree in A and I have gained some work experience in A. As you can see from my enclosed CV, I was awarded grade C in the First Certificate in English and I attended a course in English language in England. I believe that my background and language skills match those that are necessary to succeed in this project.
I feel that this experience would offer a perfect chance for me to learn. I would also enjoy the opportunity to broaden my cultural awareness by living in a foreign country. I look forward to using and developing the skills and knowledge I have gained.
I would be happy to attend an interview at any time which is convenient to you.
Yours faithfully,

susiedqq

Key Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing to express my interest in participating in an internship through the A training programme.

I recently graduated from the A University with a degree in A and I have gained some work experience in A. As you can see from my enclosed CV, I was awarded grade C in the First Certificate in English and I attended a course in English language in England. I believe that my background and language skills match those necessary to succeed in this project.
I feel that this internship would offer a perfect chance for me to grow, both culturally and educationally. I look forward to the opportunity to broaden my cultural awareness when living in a foreign country and using and developing the skills and knowledge I have gained.

I would be happy to attend an interview at any time convenient to you.

Sincerely,

Status
Not open for further replies.