Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Korean
Home Country
South Korea
Current Location
China
we will charge the customer of the unit price USD10.10/pc if this is a FCL shipment. And there is a additional cost of USD0.5/pc need to add if this is a LCL shipment. But even this is FCL or LCL shipment, the unit price is same of USD9.50 for our pay to the factory. And all the shipping cost will be charge back to the factory based on the FOB term

Anglika

No Longer With Us
Member Type
Other
We will charge the customer of the unit price of USD10.10/pc if this is an FCL shipment. There is a additional cost of USD0.5/pc need to add [omit - not necessary] if this is an LCL shipment. But whether this is an FCL or LCL shipment, the unit price is same: USD9.50 which is what we pay to the factory. All the shipping cost will be charged back to the factory based on the FOB terms.

puzzle

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
AnglikaRe: Please correct my grammar, thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoe2008
We will charge the customer of the unit price of USD10.10/pc if this is an FCL shipment. There is a additional cost of USD0.5/pc need to add [omit - not necessary] if this is an LCL shipment. But whether this is an FCL or LCL shipment, the unit price is same: USD9.50 which is what we pay to the factory. All the shipping cost will be charged back to the factory based on the FOB terms.

Why is "an FCL shipment and an LCL shipment", not " a FCL shipment and a LCL shipment? Please.

Anglika

No Longer With Us
Member Type
Other
The letter "F" and the letter "L" when said aloud are "eff" and "ell", so require "an".

Deepurple

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Hong Kong
Current Location
Hong Kong
AnglikaRe: Please correct my grammar, thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoe2008
We will charge the customer of the unit price of USD10.10/pc if this is an FCL shipment. There is an additional cost of USD0.5/pc need to add [omit - not necessary] if this is an LCL shipment. But whether this is an FCL or LCL shipment, the unit price is same: USD9.50 which is what we pay to the factory. All the shipping cost will be charged back to the factory based on the FOB terms.

Why is "an FCL shipment and an LCL shipment", not " a FCL shipment and a LCL shipment? Please.
My two cents.;-)

puzzle

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
Thank you, Angel!;-)

Status