Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Korean
Home Country
South Korea
Current Location
China
Did this case serious? Sorry, I thought / guess I can handle it, because I have double checked the status with Mr. Wong yesterday and also advised to Clara before I sent her an email. Both of them are told me that this case is simple and should no problem to release shipment for us. Therefore, I did not include your name in my outgoing email. I will discuss with you for such case in further shipment.

susiedqq

Key Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Did this case serious? (I don't know what you mean. Do you want to ask: Is there anything wrong? or "Is there a problem with the case?")

Sorry, I thought I could handle it because I double checked the status with Mr. Wong yesterday and also advised Clara before I sent her an email. Both of them told me that this case is simple and there should be no problem about releasing the shipment for us. Therefore, I did not include your name in my outgoing email. In the future, I will discuss any similar case situation with you.

Zoe2008

Key Member
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Korean
Home Country
South Korea
Current Location
China
Did this case serious? (I don't know what you mean. Do you want to ask: Is there anything wrong? or "Is there a problem with the case?")

Hi Susiedqq,

Can I say : Is this case serious?

Thanks for your correction

Regards.
Zoe

schmoozed

Member Type
Student or Learner
Sorry, I thought I could handle it because I double-checked the status with Mr. Wong yesterday; and also advised Clara, before I e-mailed her. Both told me that this case is simple and there should be no problem in releasing the shipment for us. Therefore, I did not include your name in my outgoing email. In the future, I will discuss any similar case situation with you.

Are the bolded suggestions valid?

Status
Not open for further replies.