Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Korean
Home Country
South Korea
Current Location
China
Yes, I understand this is involved the technical problem and should let marketing to handle. Actually, I did it and also told Ms. Ng before. However, everyone worked in our company is very busy, and I just help to follow the result from the factory and pass it to engineer team, I assume that it is more convenience for them to follow up, but not mean I step in such case and by passed to marketing. I'm sorry if I did anything that I should not to do. But, some grey area for our working flow, if all the people is mind what should they do, then all many things will no one to follow. I just want to share my feeling to you.

Anglika

No Longer With Us
Member Type
Other
Yes, I understand this involved a technical problem and Marketing should handle it. Actually, I did it and told Ms. Ng before I took action. However, everyone working in our company is very busy, and I just followed up the result from the factory and passed the information to the engineering team. I assumed that it was more convenient for them to follow up, but did not mean to by-pass Marketing. I'm sorry if I did anything that I should not have done. But there are some grey areas in our work flow, and if everyone only did what they should, then many things would not be followed-up. I just want to share my feelings with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.