please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kvp

Dear Teachers and Friends,

My problem is I don't know how to learn English as well . I really don't know how to start and put myself study in a good way . I can read but just not understand the whole thing . My grammar is very fool . I been in USA about 11 years . I went to school, ESL activity , in College , and ofcourse I work around with all the people who can read and speak English well, but still, myself not get any better . I stop my college because I can't read and understand what in the book . I been study and teaching myself with book, cd , everything, but big problem is I keep forget .

I wish one day, I can be a teacher , but my English is very fool . I really want to improve it , so I can read, write and go to school as I wish . Teachers, Friends if you been through this situation, please help me out with your experieence.

And one big and bigest problem is my pronounation . It's very fool .

Thanks a lot

RonBee

Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Allow me to suggest some corrections.

kvp said:
My problem is I don't know how to learn English as well . I really don't know how to start and put myself study in a good way .

My problem is that I don't know how to learn English as well as I would like to or need to. I haven't done a good job of studying and I would like to do better at it.

kvp said:
I can read but just not understand the whole thing . My grammar is very fool .

• I can read, but I don't understand what I read. Also, my grammar is very poor.

kvp said:
I been in USA about 11 years . I went to school, ESL activity , in College , and ofcourse I work around with all the people who can read and speak English well, but still, myself not get any better . I stop my college because I can't read and understand what in the book . I been study and teaching myself with book, cd , everything, but big problem is I keep forget .

• I have been in the USA about 11 years. I went to school, took ESL in college, and I work around people who read and speak English well, but I don't get any better at it. I have been studying and teaching myself with books, CDs, etc., but I forget things.

kvp said:
I wish one day, I can be a teacher , but my English is very fool . I really want to improve it , so I can read, write and go to school as I wish . Teachers, Friends if you been through this situation, please help me out with your experieence.

• I hope to become a teacher one day, but my English is very poor. I really want to improve it so I can read, write and go to school. Teachers, friends, if you have had the same problems, please help me by telling me what you did.

kvp said:
And one big and bigest problem is my pronounation . It's very fool .

• My biggest problem is my pronunciation. It's very poor.

What do you think?

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.